Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Seat covers??
  • feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

There are millions of options online. I’ve had some fairly terrible/horrible looking ones in the past. Just got a mrk5 golf GT-AYE! Anyone got any good covers that they would recommend.

hebridean
    Free Member

I find Town and Country ones are pretty good. No muck or moisture gets through onto the seats, the velcro on the sides allows airbags to work and they stay on the seats reasonably well. They come in different fits, so check it’s the right one for your seats. I think my old Passat had large ones.

z1ppy

From searching around, it depends what type of cover do you want?
    Waterproof or a just a general protective layer?
    As mentioned bear in mind is the side airbags, I’ve been given a Walser waterproof cover, which I really like & it fits the seat well, unfortunately it’s not compatible with the side airbags. I even emailed roofbox (UK supplier) to see and they say only their fabric cover are compatible – very annoying.
    As waterproof (mud proof) is what I want, not a ‘nice’ cover.

If you find any waterproof/airbag compatible, please post.. off to look at town and country

EDIT: Town and country, look to be just what I need!

steveoath
    Free Member

Lidl ones.

Dolcered

i found leather covers that i might give a go, not convinced i’ll like the look of them. Need to cover up a tear caused by jean buttons, currently sporting a bit of duct tape.

You can list accessories by car/model, so should work with airbags.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/car-seat-covers/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Seat covers??’ is closed to new replies.