Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • School me on climbing frames
  • ac505
    Free Member

Jnr’s birthday (5) and we’ve promised him a new climbing frame. Now I’m sure lots of people out theer have bought frames, some worth their money and some, not. So was hoping on a little advice on what to look for, manufactureres, steel or wood etc. Many thanks…

ac505
    Free Member

anybody? Thanks…

loddrik
    Free Member

Costco had a couple of brilliant wooden ones in last year. Huge but solid as ****. Every domestic set metal frame I’ve encountered has been a bit rickety.

loddrik
    Free Member

Unless you’re loaded though I wouldn’t spend too much. It’ll not get the use you think it will.

johndoh
    Free Member

Your problem is that you didn’t start the thread correctly – you should have gone something like this…

Why on earth do people spend loads on fancy climbing frames?

Then the content of the post could perhaps reference the Daily Mail and Audis to raise a few temperatures and get some advice somewhere from someone extolling the virtues of their GTX FrameDeLuxe over a fat kid pressing buttons on an Xbox.

Good luck…

mega
    Free Member

we went for one of these which are pretty good as you can mix and match modules to make up what you want

action climbing frames

we spent a lot on it but the kids get loads of use out of it and i’ve banned trampolines so felt guilted into spending the $

mega
    Free Member

oh and one of the things to consider is what surface you will use. We went for grass underneath but it’s a pita to mow around it – i’d probably use some sleepers and bark chips to make a play area if I did it again

takisawa2

Be honest, if your Dad come home with one of these you’d have been the envy of all your mates…
    Hours of fun.

mega
    Free Member

🙂

ac505
    Free Member

the staging is probably cheaper too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘School me on climbing frames’ is closed to new replies.