Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • SAP consultants recommendation
  • PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Running SAP B1 9.2 in a small business (sub 50 employees) and currently on the lookout for a company to provide support and consultancy for it.

Anyone got a recommendation? – other than to ditch SAP altogether 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m fascinated to know how a business of only 50 employees ended up with SAP I the first place!

Rachel

ahwiles
    Free Member

Sancho, off ‘ere, he *does* SAP.

nice bloke too.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Rachel, no idea. I have no day to day dealings with SAP but thought i’d put some feelers out here as i’d seen it mentioned a few times.

IHN

on the lookout for a company to provide support and consultancy for it.

I hope you’ve got deep pockets.

What sector, BTW?

fieldini
    Free Member

Don’t you get that from your SAP provider? Didn’t think you could get it from SAP direct. I’ve been supporting SAP Business One at my company for the past 12 years, our provider is now Milner Browne having taken over Azur/Maxima. They have been ok but we do most of the support/devwork internally.
    My company is now moving to Sage so if you are in the northwest give me a shout 😉

tomhoward

Rachel, no idea. I have no day to day dealings with SAP but thought i’d put some feelers out here as i’d seen it mentioned a few times.

Mentioned in a positive light?

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Sector is food and drink – booze!

We get support from the SAP provider but service has dropped recently so on the hunt for other options.

rossendalelemming
    Free Member

we used Signum Solutions to migrate us over the SAP B1 at a previous job.

I’d use them again.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Thanks Ross, i’ll check them out.

Any others?

Cougar

One of my best mates is a SAP consultant. I’ll ask him if he can recommend anyone (-:

Cougar

I asked the question. He said B1 is “only a small thing” and he knows nothing about it. The place he works for has a different department to support it. The company is Edenhouse if you want to take a look (it’s still Edenhouse if you don’t want to, too).

Cougar

… he’s offered to help hook up contacts if desired.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Thanks Cougar, I’ll add Edenhouse to the shortlist.

Will be in touch if I need contact info. Cheers!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Rachel – small efficient company with big data requirements ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Company got fed the line and bought it…

Question one, what are you doing, how does SAP help and what do you want to achieve. Do not let SAP become it’s own thing.

(this is the question you should be asking before hiring any consultant – speaking as a consultant)

flange
    Free Member

Rachel – small efficient company with big data requirements ?

There’s a million other tools I’d use for Big Data before looking at SAP. And ‘efficient’ and ‘SAP’ hardly go hand in hand…

Cougar
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘SAP consultants recommendation’ is closed to new replies.