Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Sam Hill – potential serial killer?
  • Lofty
    Free Member

For anyone who’s seen an interview with Sam Hill, is it me or does he have that vacant look of a crazed serial killer? Maybe it’s just the giant eyebrows that unsettle me but I’m pretty sure if we went camping alone in the woods I’d end up in various bin bags.

He’s certainly got none of the charisma of the older DH stars like Peaty, Cedric Gracia, Rob Warner and the like.

BoardinBob

Just seems like a quiet guy getting on with his work

psychle
    Free Member

Like Dexter?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

He has a dry sense of humour that is often missed by the less sophisticated…

RealMan
    Free Member

that vacant look of a crazed serial killer?

You met a lot of crazed serial killers…?

philconsequence
    Free Member

its very difficult to be both a professional rider and a serial killer, trust me.

Lifer
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    He has a dry sense of humour that is often missed by the less sophisticated…

This. Love the interview on Earthed after his crazy Champery run (07?)

“You never ride in the rain?!”
    “Nah, my bike gets muddy!”

ir_bandito
    Free Member

He’s certainly got none of the charisma of the older DH stars like Peaty, Cedric Gracia, Rob Warner and the like.

Rob Warner? Charisma? Character, certainly, but not charisma.

Lofty
    Free Member

To see what i mean watch the interview on freecaster in the in the lead up to fort bill. I bet he keeps dead animals under his bed.

@The Southern Yeti – gosh i can only imagine how sophisticated you must be. Well done (i’m clapping, slowly)

cookeaa

Always strikes me as more of a Mumbling simpleton…. But a very quick one…

philconsequence
    Free Member

I’ve worked with ‘crazed serial killers’ and none of them have had dead eyes, equally none of them rode bikes professionally so i could be out of my depth on this one.

my adopted uncle used to ride road bikes all the time and he was a rapist.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Well done (i’m clapping, slowly)

Oops… you just missed your hands.

iain1775
    Free Member

Classic Line of the day

philconsequence
    Free Member

christmas was never a fun experience when he came over. i wonder if he’s still got a moustache.

wouldnt surprise me if he frequented this forum.

chakaping
    Free Member

He’s just not very chatty. Leave the poor (OK, quite rich and hugely talented) guy alone.

Hairychested
    Free Member

No roadbike riders to be seen anywhere near my daughter then.

philconsequence
    Free Member

if my memory serves me correctly you’re based in ireland hairychested? if so, no need to worry… he’s in the UK

Lofty
    Free Member

Oops… you just missed your hands

Excellent retort, all is forgiven.

And to all those who doubt my hypothesis, Fred West (the people favourite serial killer) once rode a bike. For me this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that there is a significant positive correlation between time spent cycling and serial killing.

To ride a bike as well as Sam Hill, a few people innocent people must end up in wheely bins.

AlexSimon

I quite like the cut of Samuel’s jib. Good luck to him.
    Some of his little one-liner quips are very funny.

Lifer
    Free Member

Danny Hart has more of the serial killer look about him imo, in a David Sowerbutts kind of way.

philconsequence
    Free Member

And to all those who doubt my hypothesis, Fred West (the people favourite serial killer) once rode a bike. For me this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that there is a significant positive correlation between time spent cycling and serial killing.

To ride a bike as well as Sam Hill, a few people innocent people must end up in wheely bins.

to be fair…. cant fault that logic.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The only reason I’ve ever considered his personality is because people seem to bring it up after every interview he does. I thought it was a Southern Downhill phenomenon but there you go.

He rides bikes, Ryan Giggs plays football and Gordon was a great Chancellor… how well they smile, talk or shag is of no consequence to me.

*waits impatiently for next copy of HEAT*

RobHilton
    Free Member

http://www.adoptarapist.com

rocketman
    Free Member

Sam Hill reminds me of that other laconic Aussie, Mick Doohan. Says very little just gets on with it and let the results speak for themselves.

AlexSimon

look – as long as all of his victims are ex convicts like himself, then I don’t see the problem. Leave him and his eyebrows alone!

As for his sense of humour – surely choosing this bike colour is evidence, no?

Hairychested
    Free Member

@philconsequence, easier to ban roadies in general from my abode than run a CRB on them (or Garda vet them, whatever).
    Seriously though – it sucks to have a beast in your family. I have an idiotbrother and that’s uncomfortable, yours must be much worse.

mikey74
    Free Member

As for his sense of humour – surely choosing this bike colour is evidence, no?

That was for breast cancer awareness.

Lifer
    Free Member

That bike was for a Breast Cancer charity.

EDIT – damn you Mikey!

thegman67

He’s a really nice guy to talk to but apparently so was Ted Bundy

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What sort of a serial killer promotes a charity aimed at preventing deaths?

I take it all back, he must be an idiot.

bigjim

Based on video evidence i think i would much rather hang out with sam hill than rob warner or other such look at me man-child!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’d rather with Tracey than Sam, Rob or Steve, whatever the surnames.

RobHilton
    Free Member

What sort of a serial killer promotes a charity aimed at preventing deaths?

The perfect cover?

Lofty
    Free Member

People are quick to say Ted Bundy was all bad but consider for a moment if you will, Bundy was smashing DH runs and clearing road gaps long before Rob Warner turned his first pedal.

Ian Brady and Myra Hindley wouldn’t have familiarised themselves with moors on foot now would they?

This week, If you see a mountain biker in the woods with a spade, don’t assume he’s participating in the Steve Pete build a jump campaign.

yunki
    Free Member

Sam’s just a halfwit int he…
    like all cyclists..

not all halfwits are serial killers though.. or are they..?

scruff
    Free Member

R.lepecha

I’d rather with Tracey than Sam, Rob or Steve, whatever the surnames.

I would rather hang out with Cedric Gracia or Fabien Barrel.

Photo above, surely that’s not real. Roadies would have shot him for wearing baggies and having hairy legs. Hes also running flats and 5-10’s on a road bike..

scruff
    Free Member

Hairychested
    Free Member

Who’s the girl behind him? She looks like enjoyable company.

AlexSimon

You’d think if he was any good at it, he’d have taken out the people who keep beating him in the world cups hehe.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Sam Hill – potential serial killer?’ is closed to new replies.