• This topic has 25 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Ryan Dunn was over the limit
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

http://apne.ws/iPg3Ym

Paid the ultimate price for a stupid judgement – RIP

Lifer
    Free Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/22/ryan-dunn-car-crash-coroner

Toxicology results will take four to six weeks to complete, coroner’s office spokeswoman Patty Emmons said.

Just seems strange that they’ve come back so quick.

LycraLout
    Free Member

Ryan Dunn was over the limit

One less drunk driver.

mrmo
    Free Member

One less drunk driver.

+1

donsimon
    Free Member

One more uninformed knee jerker!

Hairychested
    Free Member

One less drunk driver fewer.

FIFY

LycraLout
    Free Member

don simon – One more uninformed knee jerker!

donsimon
    Free Member

The Chester County coroner listed blunt force trauma and thermal trauma as the official causes of death for both men. Toxicology results will take four to six weeks to complete, coroner’s office spokeswoman Patty Emmons said.

And did you read this?

LycraLout
    Free Member

and you missed this

Ryan Dunn was over the limit

?
    Guess your knee was moving kind of fast at the time, eh?

mrmo
    Free Member

Dunn, 34, and passenger Zachary Hartwell died early on Monday, shortly after leaving Barnaby’s, a pub in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Dunn had tweeted a photo of the pair and a third man drinking just hours before the crash, but the photo has since been taken down.

and you read this bit i assume?

The fact that he was doing a 100 in a 55, still means i have no sympathy, one less dangerous driver on the roads.
    abc report, so hopefully trustworthy

donsimon
    Free Member

You’re pefectly correct Lycra-lout, both the guardian and the coroners office are liars, I apologise. Now let’s all celebrate the death of another human being.
    I was involved in an accident a few years ago with a drunk driver, ergo all drunk drivers should now die, or shouid I just get on with my life? Well no, as that would be a bit abnormal and bitter, no?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Some definitions…

A prick – A drunk driver who kills themself and a friend in an accident.

Some pricks – people on the internet goading each other by celebrating said prick’s death.

Grow up, FFS.

mrmo
    Free Member

don simon, read the ABC report. i would hope they would not be reporting gossip and certainly not claiming to have spoken to the police when they haven’t

mrmo
    Free Member

the only thing i am glad about is no one else got killed or maimed by their actions.

donsimon
    Free Member

And the grauniad? Anyway celebrating the death of anyone is sick!

LycraLout
    Free Member

Are you really that thick? Seriously? Are you blind to the title of the thread?
    Ok, I’ll explain and try not to use big words. People who drink and drive kill people. Every day. Day in, day out. Pointless deaths. If someone wants to drink, drive fast and wrap themselves round a tree, I don’t have a problem with it, so long as they don’t take someone else out as well. Oh wait…

LHS
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone would want him dead, or think that his death was a good thing.

What I hope is that his shear stupidity and selfishness to get into a high powered car, intoxicated, and drive twice the speed limit before hitting a tree and killing an innocent friend is a lesson to any of the Jackass fans who idolise these guys.

Stupidity has consequences.

LycraLout
    Free Member

tsy – if that was aimed at me, i’m not celebrating, but certainly not weeping.

iDave
    Free Member

I find the numerous **** on here today gloating his death from behind their sanctimonious keyboards much more distasteful that Dunn dying stupidly in an alcoholic fireball.

donsimon
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone would want him dead, or think that his death was a good thing.

Me neither, but wait… Here cometh…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

twice the legal limit isn’t actually really pissed though is it

id say the fact they were doing more than twice the legal speed limit was more a factor in their death

if toxicology say 0.196 when the limit is .08 – id say he wasn’t drunk – just above the LEGAL limit

speed was more a factor

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Edit – Mleh, I couldn’t GAS. Have fun with this thread.

Lifer
    Free Member

The abc article also says:

Toxicology results to help determine the role alcohol might have played in the crash will not be released for 4 to 6 weeks, according to TMZ.

?

mrmo
    Free Member

he Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Dunn had received at least 23 driving citations, including 10 for speeding and careless driving, in the 13 years before his fatal car accident.

i noticed that bit about TMZ.

wondering, would they release a prelim and a full report to follow, so both are right?

Junkyard
    Free Member

what tsy said

Mark

Closing this. It’s bringing out the worst in people and causing argument.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Ryan Dunn was over the limit’ is closed to new replies.