Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rutland Cycling Online Order
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Ordered some shoes and a top last Thursday from rutland cycling online and my order is still Awaiting_Authorisation : “Your card has passed our payment gateway and will be charged upon order dispatch.” I guess its being ordered in rather from stock unlike CRC or Wiggle when you know if its in stock or a 3 day wait from their supplier? An ETA would be nice but its not urgent – tried mailing yesterday but no reply as of yet (busy Mondays I guess)?(constructive comments – this is not a bitching email BTW!). They do get good review on the whole so I am sure there is no problem.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

the status stays like that until it has been sent to you. I just spoke to them about an order i made last thursday and they had no stock butsay i will have it by friday

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers for that MMW – I guessed probably about the same.

Jamie
    Free Member

I like Rutland Cycles as a shop, but have never been impressed by the online operation. Apparently it had got better…..

Potter
    Free Member

i ordered some stuff on the 2nd of this month and have not received it still, really pissed off with them,they dont actually carry the stock i was told when i called them they order it in there and then, i was told my stuff was sent out recorded delivery and i have had nothin and have to give royal mail 15 days to “see if it turns up”
    i will never use them again i swear
    one guy i spoke to could not apologise enough but the others are a disgrace there attitude stinks

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hi all – got an update which is a bit crap IMHO:

Thank you for your order (******), we are currently out of stock of the product(s) that you have ordered. We shall be ordering the item(s) today so this should only add a couple days to the delivery time. When the items(s) come into stock we shall send them out on a next day delivery service.

If any item(s) have to be put onto a back order with the suppliers we shall email letting you know the status of your order.

I ordered this LAST THURSDAY and they have only just put in a stock request – don’t think thats up to many internet shops and bike shops with online shops do you?

ButtonMoon

Customer Service is not high priority at Rutland. I had all the same issues with a recent order, no reply to email/phone. Eventually they did call and confirm delivery.

I then found their ‘Price-Promise’ a few days later, which as you can imagine is worthless!!!!

In an industry where customer service and loyalty are being done to such high standards (CRC/Wiggle etc) I will certainly not be using this outfit again!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Just thought I would defend Rutalnd with this update.

The Jersey has been packed ready to go since the order was placed, however the delays have been with the Specialized shoe, that still looks like it will be another week until stock is available nationwide. Obviously I understand how frustrating this is, and more than happy to do a good will gesture like a goody bag of tubes and puncture kits for free. As one of the biggest specialized dealers and one of their top sellers they are endeavoring to get these to us and on to you as soon as possible. I look forward to a reply and im here personally to do anything you require. Apologies again for this delay.

Well thats the best and most personal apology I have had from a bike shop/mail order service – Thanks Rutland Cycles! Communication from sellers I think is paramount to stop us demanding Joe Public from getting arsey and frustrated!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rutland Cycling Online Order’ is closed to new replies.