Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Ruthin Merida, who's going?
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

I'm down to do Sat night ride, but marshalling Sunday. Who else is going?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ditto!

nonk
    Free Member

would i be able to marshal if i turn up on sunday (not sure if i can yet)

ollie
    Free Member

I'm doing the 75k on Sunday.

hillsplease

I'm with Ollie. As is the car full of jovial buffoons I'm bringing.

Is the forecast still nasty?

ollie
    Free Member

Is the forecast still nasty?

Nah It's looking a lot better, After the amount of foul weather up here in the last week I'm still expecting quite a bit of mud though.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

25k on sunday here, with 3 others.

chutney13
    Free Member

75 on sunday for me, although might change and do the 50 on blinglespeed.

project
    Free Member

I will be around taking picies as usual, look for a tall distinguished chap, white romper suit, full face helmet, and sneakers, answers to the name of Stig.

ononeorange

Night ride thing on Saturday, for which I put my name down some time ago in a moment of foolish bravado. Anyone else in the same boat who would be up for riding / company with a numptyish clown rider at no very great speed?

Also Mrs Ononeorange and I will do either the 30k or 50k on the Sunday. Depends on the weather / whether I've survived Saturday night.

tamworthcrowd
    Free Member

Yeah I'm thinking about doing the 50 or 30 on Sunday, provided the weather forecast holds up 🙂
    Anyone know what the trail conditions are like at the moment? Only been riding around Ruthin once before and I mostly remember countless gates and sheep poo.

Also, can you still change your mind what distance to go for once you're underway or do you make that decision final when you sign in?

sparrowlegs78
    Free Member

I'm doing the 30km one…it's going to kill me, but thats half the fun 😀
    Caz xx

vdubber67
    Free Member

I'm doing whatever the full one turns out to be. 92km last year I think.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Signed up for the 50k but now non of my mates are coming (3 of them !!!) so I'm on my own. 😀

Wife is coming to lend moral support but that also means I won't feel I can do 50k so will only do the 25k. Just so she doesn't get (too) bored in Ruthin. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

See you all there. Wave to the fat bloke on the 456ti.

surfer
    Free Member

50k on Sunday, sorry Daisy giving the night ride a miss! Its difficult enough following you in the daylight, nightime is just asking for a trip to A&E!

DaveBro
    Free Member

down for 100k – but second thoughts as i ended up being taken out by a car commuting wed, generaly feeling fine – but not sure if doing it with stitches in face is asking for trouble from infections given the amount of mud, sweat and sheep poo likley! mmmm.

ssnowman
    Free Member

I'm planning on doing the 75k, but might do the night ride & just do 50k on Sunday. I'm doing it on a geared bike for the first time, 'though I doubt it'll be any easier withbthe added weight.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Ruthin Merida, who's going?’ is closed to new replies.