Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rudy Projects, anyone know about prescription lenses?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Rather than inserts. I’ve got some Rydons which have detachable transition lenses & I’m using inserts atm, however I’m due a new prescription & rather than pay for lenses for the inserts I fancy just prescription lenses. Varifocals as well!
    ( I can’t get away with contacts, I’ve tried)
    Any ideas?

mtbguiding
    Free Member

Just about to invest myself. Not tried these but have had clients that have used them and recommended them. Would be interested to hear what you decide in the end – http://www.optilabs.com/

mtbguiding@gmail.com

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’ve heard good stuff about Optilabs but would they sort my Rudy’s out or would it be cheaper to buy a new set of transition/Varifocals from them?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Enjoyed the look and “vision” of my ruddy but v disappointed with durability of the lenses. Had to thrown one set of lens away

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Enjoyed the look and “vision” of my ruddy but v disappointed with durability of the lenses. Had to thrown one set of lens away

Could you elaborate on the durability issue? At present mine don’t do much apart from stay in place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rudy Projects, anyone know about prescription lenses?’ is closed to new replies.