Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • RS vivid air r2c
  • matb
    Free Member

Hi guys,
    I’ll be buying a radon swoop 170 8.0 with a vivid air r2c on it.
    Can I adjust the airpressure with a topeak pocketshox dxg or does it have to be a RS shockpump?
    Also, are there any owners of a vivid air?
    How does it pedall?
    Thanks guys

stevied
    Free Member

I have one on my Liteville 601. Really impressed with it and it climbs well in general but mine is a 190mm rear travel so can’t expect miracles.
    I did try a Vivid Coil for a trip to Whistler but put the air back on as it felt better/more adjustable.
    Can’t comment on which pump as I use a Fox one but if you need a pump I have an RS one I’d be willing to sell.

matb
    Free Member

And does it bob a lot when pedalling?
    And how does the shock behave when sprinting out of the sadle?
    The whan I was looking at has 170 mm of travel so a little bit less then yours.

stevied
    Free Member

You can control any bobbing by using the compression adjusters pretty well. Can’t remember which way it is now but, I think, you fully + the blue adjuster. Mine’s easy to reach so can do that for any long climbs then wind it back out for the descents, it works well.
    A climb switch would be a great addition to the shock to make it a little easier to do.
    Out of the saddle is good too.
    Interesting article on PB on the 601 and how the shock works: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/liteville-601-mk-2-review-2015.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘RS vivid air r2c’ is closed to new replies.