Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rockshox Lyrik DH Solo Air Forks 2010 – anyone tried 'em??
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

i.e the ones with the Misson Control DH damper and not the normal mission control with lock-outy compression damping thingy?

thanks

carbon337
    Free Member

Lyriks are quite confusing (worse than maxxis tyres) to understand all the features.

Ive just come off the phone wth the product manager at Fishers who explained to me the differences between the MiCo, MoCo with and without IS. Then there is the RC2L damper and the RC2DH damper – which I think is the one your refering too.

Have you found any bargains? The 2011 ones are rather expensive.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Yep, I think that the 2010 Lyrik Solo DH Air (with mission control DH) is effectively the same fork as the 2011 RC2DH ones!?

As for bargains, yep – from Merlin bought last night!

They have

the solo air DH 170mm ones I’m getting for £540

2-step air for about the same

and coil for about £500

Do you happen to know about how to get spacers to reduce travel? I really want a bit less, maybe spacer down to 160mm..

carbon337
    Free Member

Nope but the guys on MTBR know all sorts about them – i think i read something about making your own from upvc piping.

Speak to the rock shox guy at Fishers or maybe TF tuned they will sort you out.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Anyone else tried / looked at / fondled them?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Lyrik DH Solo Air Forks 2010 – anyone tried 'em??’ is closed to new replies.