Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Roadies – recommend me some gloves for Autumn/spring please
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Cold morning and evenings, what gloves, cheaper the better please

simondbarnes

Specialized Deflect. Really, really, really happy with mine.

tomhoward

*Watches with interest*

I’ve been using Troy Lee XC gloves fwiw

paulo123
    Free Member

The Planet X winter cycling gloves for a fiver. I find them no good for winter, but perfect for chilly Autumn mornings. Maybe I just have cold hands.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Endura Dexter.

thehustler
    Free Member

the ones in lidl this week are actually pretty good, also decathlon do some rated to about -5c whic are prety good

Haze

Prendas/Defeet

Very good until it gets very cold, then the Sealskins come out.

smell_it
    Free Member

Got the spec deflect which have nice padding for nippy tons, but also the 6 quid px’s for commuting and shorter runs; more feel than the spec’s but way less showerproof.

Bez

Specialized Equinox. I have the Defelct as well but prefer the Equinox; a tiny bit wamer and more comfortable, and no velcro to attack your shorts in the washing machine. Perform great in a wide range of temperatures, even when the sun comes out in force.

oldgit
    Free Member

Any full finger XC glove without too much padding. I like Specialized BG ones with the padding cut out.
    Or Defeet thin wool ones with gripper stuff on the palm.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

endura windproof gloves – about £25 and great piece of kit. Ideal for when a summer full finger glove isn’t quite enough but full on winter glove is too much. I wear mine loads road/mtb and they been washed loads of times.

jota180
    Free Member

I particularly like Mechanix original but the fast fit ones felt more comfy when I nicked a pair last Winter

http://www.roostracing.co.uk/mechanix.php

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member
    cuberider
    Free Member

I really like my Gore Xenon Windstopper Gloves. Can add liners for winter.

grahamg
    Free Member

As above http://www.prendas.co.uk/details.asp?typ=typ&fkid=20&ID=2834 – fantastically hard wearing, breath very well, can be worn over mitts if you’re that way inclined, fold up small for pocket stuffing.

simondbarnes

and no velcro to attack your shorts in the washing machine

No velcro on my Deflects

Kryton57

tomhoward – Member
    I’ve been using Troy Lee XC gloves fwiw

Me too – I used Endura winter gloves 2-3 time when it was -5 last year…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Roadies – recommend me some gloves for Autumn/spring please’ is closed to new replies.