Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Road ride website – can you give this a check for my FIL
  • rocco

My Father in law is starting up a European cycling tour company again after selling up a cycling holiday company he had in the south of France 8 years ago.

Would you be able to take a look at his new website and give us some feedback. Good or bad most appreciated 🙂

http://www.rscycletours.com/

aP
    Free Member

Ooh! Steve and Brenda back in the business!
    We used to go down to them twice a year!
    Looks good on a quick look – might be worth checking spelling again…

mattsccm
    Free Member

Too many capital letters in the first page. Grammar should have precedence over trendiness. Looks good though

rocco

Ooh! Steve and Brenda back in the business!
    We used to go down to them twice a year!

What’s your name, I’m with them now and they love talking about the old days

Thanks Mattsccm – I’ll take a look at grammar and have a play around and remove a few capital letters

aP
    Free Member

Andrew & Lesley… Say hi to them, glad to hear that they’re well.
    We still have that tandem – now known as the “Adult Discussion tandem”.

rocco

Changed grammar etc on front page and all looking much neater, IMO.

Do you guys think it is too late in the year for people to be arranging riding trips abroad?

Andrew & Lesley – Steve and Brenda say hi!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’d stick a footer on the bottom of each page with contact details, address etc. These are the kind of things that a) reassure people you’re legit and b) make it really easy for people to phone/email you. Nothing worse than not having details to hand.

Can’t say I’m a fan of the clip art on the contact us page either…

It might just be me (mac, firefox, adblock + ghostery) but once I’ve click on a link to navigate to a different page, the rest of the links on the header stop working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Road ride website – can you give this a check for my FIL’ is closed to new replies.