Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb stealth on 2013 zesty 514
  • dno64
    Free Member

Hi, I have a standard reverb but considering getting a stealth version. Anyone know how the routing is done on a 2013 Zesty 514? All my other cables are internally routed and the 714 & 914 of the same year came with stealth posts as standard and use the same frame as far as I’m aware. Any help or advice would be grateful or if anyone has done this already what I need to do…..
    Thanks in advance

mikewsmith
    Free Member

you will need to look for an extra couple of holes in the frame. They might have a plug in them.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2013 zesty with a stealth reverb fitted , send me your e mail I’ll post you some pics

br
    Free Member

Take it apart and have a look.

I managed to get a Stealth on my Cube, took the best part of a day mind and a bit of drilling. Needed a bleed too.

dno64
    Free Member

Hi Chris, that would be great. Is there any way of sending a PM on here so I can send my email to you that way?

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Sorry pal, just realised your 514 is carbon and internally routed. I’ve got a 414 and the stealth runs out of the bottom of the seat stay near the BB and because I’m running 1/10 I use the cable guide for the front mech to loop the reverb cable under the frame. Again full carbon may be very different.

dno64
    Free Member

No worries. I’ve spoken to hotlines. There is a route through the headtube but have to remove the BB to get the hose up into the seattube

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb stealth on 2013 zesty 514’ is closed to new replies.