Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb – how long did warranty work take for you?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Reverb post has stopped holding air after 5 rides so the been sent back for warranty work (fishers I think via merlin)

How quick is their turn around usually? It’s been 2 weeks so far.

simondbarnes

Their turnaround time is generally around 2-3 days. They’re currently advertising it as 48H on their B2B.

uplink
    Free Member

Don’t accept the repair if you’re being messed around and aren’t happy, demand a full refund or replacements from the retailer

They may well be telling you its Fishers but that’s their issue not yours

Trimix
    Free Member

The SRAM service center down near Windsor are great, give them a call. They saved my bacon and were top notch chaps.

DT78
    Free Member

Hmmm can’t be sure if fishers have recieved it yet, merlin said they sent it through end of last week.

If it needs a replacement I thought there would be a bit of a delay as I don’t think there are any in the uk?

I’ll give them till mid week and give a chaser call to see where it is. Just don’t want to make myself out to be a pain.

beanieripper
    Free Member

If i was a guinea pig for an overpriced cr@p product that cost a fortune and went wrong, i would not feel awkward about being a pain had i been waiting 2 weeks.

bigdan6
    Free Member

I’m at 3 weeks and 2 days for mine. Same problem as DT78. SRAM tech say it isn’t a design problem, but an assembly issue. Once they put it all back together we should be fine. But, it’s so annoying to be a) a guinnea pig & b) for slloooooww turnaround time.

I’ll be dead before I get mine back at this rate…)

nodrog2
    Free Member

We’ve sent a few back now. Turn around on all has been 48hrs. More worrying though is that some have been back more than once for same problem (failed seal at head).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb – how long did warranty work take for you?’ is closed to new replies.