Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Reverb 1x Lever – available anywhere yet?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

I may have missed this but is the reverb 1x lever available anywhere yet?

Maybe I am just rubbish at searching but I can’t find it anywhere apart form one shop that said preorder but I was sure the press release info etc said it was out by now?

tomhoward

Zyrofisher still not showing a shipping date iirc, I’ve preordered some 😳 and still not heard anything

lawman91

Tweeks have them on pre-order, due date is end of May/early June

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not seen that before, seriously why has it taken them 5 years to sort out the button?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Best bet for these things is the LBS who can see the info on the system on when it’s coming out (and pre order normally) when 11sp GX came out my LBS got me it before it went from showing no stock to sold out on the onlines

tomhoward

Mine have arrived at my lbs today, had a bit of a fiddle, seems a nice action, short throw and well made. Watched a how to fit vid on YouTube, lbs are fitting them for me… will report back when I pick up on Tuesday.

poah
    Free Member

just buy a bike yoke DeHy and a uberbike coated gear cable and get rid of that stupid hydro system

jam-bo

^^^^

That. I got one last year. Not had to touch my reverb since. Prior it used to sag quite regularly, remote needed frequent bleeds.

lawman91

Had my 1x reverb remote for a bout 2 weeks now and it’s ace!! never had any problems with the hydraulic remote, I have had issues with cable ones. In fact where issues with the remote are concerned and not the post itself I see far, far more issues with other posts than I do reverbs.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Before I go ahead and get one can I just double check exactly which reverbs are compatible is it any Reverb which has a black speed adjuster??

goldenwonder
    Free Member

We’ve had them in already, a bit chunky, but the position is perfect.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reverb 1x Lever – available anywhere yet?’ is closed to new replies.