Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Respect for others property
  • benz
    Free Member

Mini rant, but p*ssed off nevertheless. I know nothing in comparison the world events.

Getting some stuff done in the house today and left key for tradesman to lock up once he had gone.

Came home to find he had a p*ss, left the seat up and not flushed either. FFS!

Don’t know if this was more annoying than the blind fitter…who put fittings up resulting in kitchen cupboard door unable to open. I realise there is some humour in there….

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Could have been worse…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wood floors being fitted? One of those kiddy steps left in front of the bog?

Hmmm……

wheeliegood
    Free Member

Reminds me of the time we had a joiner fitting a kitchen while we were away at work during the day. Came home every day to find nails and sawdust around the toilet. Took me a couple of days to work out what was happening. It was all the rubbish from his pockets falling out, when he was sitting down for a Barry White…. at least he flushed.

johndoh
    Free Member

My wife got upset once after a tradesman left a big log in the bog.

I seriously didn’t (and still don’t) know what’s wrong with someone using a toilet. Yes, they might need a quick lesson in toilet manners but that’s all.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If I’m working in someone’s house, I do sit-down wees. 😀 I can even swing my legs.

mefty
    Free Member

You are lucky a mate of mine came home to discover his decorator snoozing on his bed having demolished two bottles of his wine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @DD!

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Left the seat up! OMG

enfht
    Free Member

Either seat up OR seat AND lid down.

No surrender!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

You should treat others as you would your own, however if you don’t flush at home are you wrong? 😯

oldnpastit

You are lucky a mate of mine came home to discover his decorator snoozing on his bed having demolished two bottles of his wine.

You think that’s bad?

One time, I came home from a walk with my wife and son, to find some scampy young kid had broken into our house.

She’d messed up the breakfast I’d set out before we left (some delicious hot oats), smashed up some of our furniture, and then snuck upstairs and gone to sleep!

Wild? I was furious!

TomB

If it’s yellow, let it mellow; if it’s brown, flush it down. That’s my kid’s water saving tip, little eco-warrior!

benz
    Free Member

No issues with him having a p*ss.

Issue was him having a p*ss, not flushing hence leaving a bowl of diluted p*ss smelling water, yellow stains over the lip of the bowl and ‘splatter’ on the floor. Try using the wipes conveniently beside the toilet which is used by my 4 year old daughter. Nice!

Retain 25% of expected bill ‘to cover cleaning costs’?

scaredypants

Retain 25% of expected bill ‘to cover cleaning costs’?

I wouldn’t – not now he’s taken a copy of your key

mefty
    Free Member

You think that’s bad?

One time, I came home from a walk with my wife and son, to find some scampy young kid had broken into our house.

She’d messed up the breakfast I’d set out before we left (some delicious hot oats), smashed up some of our furniture, and then snuck upstairs and gone to sleep!

Wild? I was furious!

Golden

mav12
    Free Member

knock at the door ,naked woman whos there,

the blind man
    ah okay ill open the door

nice tits where do you want the blinds

BigDummy
    Free Member

I can imagine more horrifying violations of my property than the OP describes. Still, it’s important to have something to complain about.

🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Indeed, BD. But once you had invited me across your threshold whatever I did was perfectly legal.

bedmaker

I thought this thread was going to be about someone riding a BMX over your Lambo 🙂

Anyway, this is exactly the reason why I always go into the loft and pee in the watertank when I’m alone in the house. Leaving the toilet pristine leaves such a good impression.

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Amateur.
    That’s what the sink is for.

manvstarmac

Friend in rural Kenya left car at garage in Nairobi to be serviced, agreeing to collect it a couple of weeks later when she was back in Nairobi.

When she picked it up she was delighted to discover they’d valeted the inside for free, but less pleased to find a taxi sign on the dashboard!

hugo
    Free Member

Mate 1 needed some sorting with central heating so gives the job to Mate 2, who’s a plumber.

Mate 2 finds mate 1’s stash of jazz mags tucked away, so proceeds to leave them fanned out on Mate 1s bed in a lovely display for his gf to discover on returning home from work.

That’s why they’re mates!

martinhutch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BdejLG6SU4[/video]

.50 onwards

globalti
    Free Member

We had a stove fitter from Ramsbottom who we came home to catch skulking in the corner of the garage. Two weeks later we went to open a plastic bin of Mts Gti’s possessions and found that he had pissed into the bin. Not nice.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Respect for others property’ is closed to new replies.