Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • reputable online camera shop
  • rOcKeTdOg

i bought my last compact from a shop in southport or that area i think, but have lost the details, anyone know of that shop or recommend another?

jam-bo

warehouse express

yetiguy
    Free Member

Warehouse express all the way !

chalkstorm
    Free Member

Tried to buy from camerabox.co.uk. Got email receipt…. with next day delivery. It didn't happen…. so phoned them (constantly engaged) – emailed them (all ignored) – then googled them (more than I did initially). Found out lots of bad stuff – with lots of mention of credit card fraud. Subsequently cancelled my card. Finally got an email off them 7 days after order to say there was an issue with my order…! Idiots.

Anyway, have ordered (and will be delivered tomorrow fingers crossed) from buyacamera.co.uk

footflaps

just had a look at Warehouse Express – seems more expensive than Amazon (for the models I looked at).

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Bloody hell what camera are you buying this time RD?

vinnyeh

Park Cameras
    Bristol Cameras
    Digital Depot
    Amazon

All pretty competitive with prices, depending on what you'e after. Warehouse Express always seem to be pretty much highest priced of the online dealers, along with Pixmania and Jessops.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

What about http://www.ukdigitalcameras.co.uk

Looks cheaper than Warehouse express

rOcKeTdOg

see my other thread John, the 80 is is borked

wildrnes
    Free Member

dales in leeds
    they have a website, but are a real shop

rOcKeTdOg

actually just reserved one at jessops!, £15 cheaper than warehouse express which was the next cheapest

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Another vote for Bristol Cameras from me

Also, onestop-digital are very good and the fact you get next day fully tracked delivery from the far east is awesome!

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Park Cameras +1

Ti29er
    Free Member

Calumet.
    The Professionals' choice.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Calumet

MrGreedy

I won't be using Camerabox again – my credit card was ripped off the next day last time. Almost 100% certain it was them as I only use that card as a backup and the only other place I'd used it was Wheelpro, who I'm absolutely cast iron certain aren't to blame.

mavisto
    Free Member

Thinking of buying a new camera myself and came across Simply Electronics. I couldn't beleive how cheap they are so did a bit of research. There is quite a bit on some of the AV forums. Some people are very happy with their service some are not. It always seems to be about items not being in stock and peoples ability to get a quick refund (or not as the case may be).

Given the potential savings, I'll be giving them a try after xmas.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘reputable online camera shop’ is closed to new replies.