Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend Me Some Van Insurance
  • Wiksey
    Free Member

I thought my van insurance was pretty good until I tried making a claim… Top Tip: avoid Gladiator 🙁
    Can anyone recommend a decent van insurance company that covers both business & private mileage? I’m a self employed electrician but my van is my only working vehicle.
    Thanks
    Wiksey

muppet4
    Free Member

I use zenith insurance, all set up online etc been with them 2 years now but never had to make a claim, yet anyway.
    Compare the market also has a van insurance checker.

mattbee

I insured mine through A Plan. Broker, seem to be able to understand the idea of a van also being used as a car.

Del

direct line have been well priced for me, business, s,d&p cover as standard on vans.

Wiksey
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses.

My claim with Gladiator was taking so long I eventually gave up as it was costing more to chase than it was worth and as my renewal was due they wouldn’t give NCB until it was complete even though the other party had admitted full liability.
    Direct Line are on my shortlist as are Adrian Flux.

trail_rat
    Free Member

no to adrian flux.

scum bags.

i use direct line with no issues thus far. 2 vehicles and 3 years with them.

PaulMcG

Just had an excellent experience with Axa, via Autonet after I hit a deer a couple of weeks ago. No hassle with either recovery or repair, everything sorted quickly, great comms and kept up to date (every 2 days or so) by their repairer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend Me Some Van Insurance’ is closed to new replies.