Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • recommend me some shorts
  • ichabod
    Free Member

I’m looking for something well ventilated with breathable fabric for the summer. I remember last year looking at the Fox Ventilator shorts which looked perfect but now they seem to be discontinued. Anything else similar out there?

Cheers!
    Dan

mj27
    Free Member

Have used Endura Hummvee lite shorts on hot days and found them less sweaty.

binners

Fox Altitude are great for riding in the summer. They’re really lightweight material

Sombrio Epik shorts are heavier material but really well vented, right up the inside of both legs, with a mesh inner short, so you get a cooling breeze around your man vegetables. Just having a look though, and they seem to have disappeared of the face of the earth as well

pt81
    Free Member

I”m an Endura fan. Thay need to lose the map pockets though.

devash
    Free Member

They’re not specifically vented summer shorts but on the recommendation of a few Singletrackers I went for some Madison Addict shorts and I have to say they are the best shorts I have ever owned. I’ve been riding in them over here in Italy for the past week and haven’t had a problem with sweating. They can be had for around £43 on ebay including delivery.

badnewz
    Free Member

Stif have a big sale on Fox clothing at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘recommend me some shorts’ is closed to new replies.