Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me some Padded Undershorts
  • onandon
    Free Member

As the title 🙂

I want to buy a few pairs to use under by unpadded baggies.

what are good ?

Cheers all 🙂

FOG

When I asked this question somebody suggested DHB on wiggle and I ordered some which are cheap and well padded. However watch the sizing, I normally use L/XL but I found the XL ones a bit tight so you may need to go up a size. When I started looking I was after some Mavic ones as I have a pair that came with some baggies that I really liked. Unfortunately although Mavic do sell liners seperately they cost nearly as much as I paid for short and liner together hence cheapo purchase.

ton

endura. and they look like normal freckers……. 😀

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Muddyfox or Karrimor from Sports direct. Cheap and do the job well!

jambalaya
    Free Member

I went for Specialized padded shorts, basically roadies shorts, which I wear under the baggies/endura thermolite tights when it’s cold. Very good padding and support. I have some DHB ones and in comparison they are very flimsy but they were much cheaper.

vinnyeh

The Mavic Undershorts. 😆 I’ve got a couple of pair, best I’ve ever used, but you’ll need to toughen up if anyone ever sees you in them.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Dhb are fine for up to 2 hours, Beyond that mine start to chaffe. But I never use chammy cream so maybe that’s the reason!

onandon
    Free Member

Cheers all . That gives me starting place to research.

nickswolves
    Free Member

How about some padded 3/4 bib tights? Good for all but the warmest of weather if you choose well.

Junkyard
    Free Member

cheapest I can find usually aldi ones
    I have some from some expensive summer shorts tbh and I cannot tell the difference when in use
    I have soft sadles and hard road sadles [ one on my SS as well] and can ride them all all day with cream or any serious discomfort
    Seriously guys you are just a bunch of soft arses.

jonostevens
    Free Member

I’ve got some Endura ones. Like them a lot. Good padding, soft, and comfortable.

Do come up quite small though.

onandon
    Free Member

Purchased the endura shorts online. They are absolute shite. Nasty thin padding, a poor shape and extra thick seams to tear the skin after a few sweaty miles.
    Ah well, they can be returned . What to buy next ?

AndrewJ
    Free Member

I’ve had plenty of Endura in the past which have been good but my current favourites are Lusso Pro 20 which I’ve had about a year. Done Bikefest 12 hour on them with no cream and no rubbing. I’ll certainly be getting another pair or whatever is the current Lusso offering for this years events.

Buy hey I suppose every bodies arse shape is different! 😉

bobbyg81
    Free Member

You can spend as much as you like but you should really try these. They have just the right amount of padding and are dirt cheap. Worth a punt before you spend a fortune.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/muddyfox-padded-cycling-shorts-mens-636175

Zaskar93
    Free Member

I got some Fox Evolution shorts for Christmas and they are great. A bit draughty in cold conditions depending on what you wear over them as they are a sort of airmesh but the pad is excellent. I also got some Fox Sergeant shorts which came with detachable liner shots with a Pro Form pad which is not quite as thick but I find is almost as good. Both really comfy, good fit and quick to dry.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Sports direct !

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some Padded Undershorts’ is closed to new replies.