Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me some armoured gloves
  • Harry_the_Spider

Getting a bit tired of hurting my fingers and hands and could do with something that will help reduce crush and bending back injuries. I’ve seen some quad biking ones but don’t know has flexible they are.

The other alternative would be to stop falling off, but where is the fun in that?

nemesis
    Free Member

Job done.

Harry_the_Spider

High-larious.

nemesis
    Free Member

OK… to be more helpful, what are you trying to avoid – the bending your wrist backwards thing? Armoured usually means protecting from impact – eg the carbon fibre knuckle guards

terrahawk
    Free Member

just trim your bars down a bit.

Harry_the_Spider

just trim your bars down a bit.

Probably easier than trying to smash the ends off them.

terrahawk
    Free Member

what are they? 760mm or something daft like that?
    even with armoured gloves, twatting a post is still going to hurt.

honourablegeorge

760? Nobody is actually riding bars that narrow, are they?

Harry_the_Spider

even with armoured gloves, twatting a post is still going to hurt.

Maybe, but it has to help.

I’ve just been for a slash and it looked like “Little Harry” was being held by this guy.

akak
    Free Member

I’ve used Thor Spectrum gloves for a few years, a good compromise between bulk and protection.

somouk
    Free Member

I have those oakley gloves issued to me, great for protecting knuckles from scrapes and stuff but no good for protecting you from bending your fingers back and things like that.

VanHalen

i used to have some old kona cowan gloves that had a had pad over the last 2 knuckles. they were ace. not seen any like em for ages though.

i`m always smacking my outside 2 knuckles/fingers. bloody trees dont move fast enough.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Alpinestars supermoto gloves are pretty good for knuckle protection but still have a nice thin palm for feel.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some armoured gloves’ is closed to new replies.