Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me rides near Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
  • Murray

I'm going to be staying in Holmes Chapel for 3 nights this week. Can anyone recommend me some good 1 or 2 hour loops for the eveninings?

nbt

Pretty flat round Holmes Chapel tbh, can't imagine there'll be much in the way of MTB riding (although am happy to be proved wrong by locals). Delamere is about 45 minutes in the car, or if you ride road you've plenty of lovely lanes round the Cheshire plains

PiknMix
    Free Member

If your on about MTB routes the best you will get is a couple of laps round Brereton heath. I was raised in Holmes Chapel (no one seems to know where it is so a shock to see a post about it)

There really is no real off road riding of any worth but the heath has a few decent bits if you venture off the paths. (you will get bored very quickly there though)

Road rides there are plenty, get an OS and pick a route 😉

IHN

Yeah, as others have said, it's roadie country (blimmin' nice roadie country though).

BigJohn

Macc Forest, Delamere, Hanchurch (starting at Keele Uni). Sideways Cycles in Alsager.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me rides near Holmes Chapel, Cheshire’ is closed to new replies.