Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a track pump
  • gnusmas

I am after a track pump, not wanting to spend too much on it – are there any recommendations for one? Needs to be able to do Schraeder and Presta valves. Haven’t searched yet (just about to), does anyone know of any good deals?

Or does anyone know of any decent second hand ones for sale?

cheers

RealMan
    Free Member

Specialized ones are fantastic, better then some from brands that only do pumps, and cheaper.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have a Lidl one which cost me a fiver. Pressure gauge is shit, but puts a lot of air in a tyre.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Topeak Joe Blow here.

speaker2animals

Specialized Air Tool Comp though they are £45(mine was £39 2 years ago). It’s brilliant. VERY sturdy and the head is self selecting/adapting to Presta/Schrader. There is a cheaper Sport model, £28ish. Not sure how it differs, have a butchers at Speshs site. I suspect some of the metal construction will be replaced by plastic parts. I can’t remember. I had mine from a Spesh Concept store and was able to try both models out and felt the Comp was worth the extra money.

speaker2animals

BTW – I had a cheap Blackburn one from one of the Sunday Cycle Sales many years ago. It did work but was so plasticky it felt like it would snap at each stroke. I passed it on to a friend for his infrequent family cycling needs.

crashdummy
    Free Member

I have the old Topeak Joe Blow – new one at CRC is £22

Works great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a track pump’ is closed to new replies.