Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a bikeshop / internet retailer that takes a cyclescheme voucher
  • DT78
    Free Member

They need to be flexible on custom builds or maybe offer sale bikes via the cyclescheme as well.

Ta.

Dylan08
    Free Member

You be lucky to get a sale bike – The Cyclescheme takes 10% off the retailer

DT78
    Free Member

Yea I know none of my LBS do, but if you don't ask the question, you'll never know.

I'd be more than happy with last years spec if it means I can get a much better spec'd bike for the same money.

trail_rat
    Free Member

wiggle and evans offer sale bikes ….

ojom
    Free Member

Quite how they can check your photo ID matches you and then sign it off legally is questionable. I want that type of science!

Re-point on he 10% – it limits what people can offer you so you may have to be more 'reasonable' in your approach and the fact that you are already saving a heap of money makes it attractive enough already for most.

We only do the scheme 'in person'. I wouldnt want to think of people stealing or making fake vouchers and not being checked properly.

Lummox

i think merlin do

rootes1

winstanlley do – a colleague used them and got a sale bike for sale price + 10% to cover the cyclescheme admin – still worked out a good dela as it had 20% to start with.

quick and helpful as well

of course in requesting the voucher he had to state winstanley as the shop

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

depends on which bike but ill sometimes do it…give us a bell and we should be able to help! 😆

Baldysquirt

18Bikes do, but whether they do on-line or in person, I'm not sure. Top guys, though.

DT78
    Free Member

Cool thanks guys, I'll be having a proper think/browse over the weekend 🙂

Rockhopper
    Free Member

JE James do discount bike on C2W as well.

coatesy
    Free Member

Sunset in Cardiff.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a bikeshop / internet retailer that takes a cyclescheme voucher’ is closed to new replies.