Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rear trail light?
  • sherry
    Free Member

What rear trail light that can be easily and quickly fitted and has good visibility, decently priced is out there? Cheers.

Garry_Lager

Do you want something for the actual trail, like on a night ride? Can’t recall seeing anyone use one tbh, but in any case, won’t a simple led for a fiver do the job? They’re highly visible, without illuminating much of anything. But it’s not like you need to do that behind you – sry if this is a pisstake and I’ve misunderstood.

sherry
    Free Member

No not a piss take, genuinely looking for something for night trail riding and to get me home on the road afterwards. A rear LED with tool free fitting. Cheers.

ahwiles
    Free Member

get 2 – one on your seatpost, one on your back.

both lights move side to side as you pedal – but not quite in perfect sync’ – and this is highly eye catching.

druidh
    Free Member

Knog Frog

ronjeremy
    Free Member

+1 for the Knog, have one that lives in my back pack and one on my seatpost, brilliant bit of kit, and suprising bright

djglover
    Free Member

stick a smart led on the rock loc on your helmet (if you have a giro, thats what I do

IanW
    Free Member

Try the new blackburn flea, very small nice clip, no batteries.

takisawa2

Tesco do a small LED thats surprisingly bright. I’ve zip-tied one to the back of my helmet.

Anthem-X
    Free Member

Ive got a rear light fitted in on the underside of my FiZik seat, check that your saddle doesn’t have a slot for one. Its waterproof and doesn’t move on any of the trails I go on so never have to take it off.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Fizik_ICS_Blinking_Rear_Light/5360044606/?referid=frogoog&source=googleps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rear trail light?’ is closed to new replies.