Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Really hot weather in the Peaks – video and dog content
  • Pook

Mam Tor, Roych Clough and Jacob’s Ladder

Baking hot weather, water ran out, dog enjoyed it though!
    Let me know what you think!!

😀

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

Awesome! I was up there recently (walking though) but it looks like great fun on a bike.

I wish my dog was more like that as well, all she seems to do when I cycle is bite my ankles.

DoctorRad
    Free Member

Looks like a great day out 🙂

bonesetter
    Free Member

Very entertaining, thanks for that

Fit dog

haddock
    Free Member

Great vid Chris and a splendid day out, still cant get the dog of her bed. Oh and by the way, she gave all that food she eat on the day, back to me the next morning! 🙄

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I rode Cut Gate yesterday – was superb. Hardly a soul to be seen out on the path.

mikey74
    Free Member

Why did you speed those bits up?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Didnt think dogs took well to hot weather like this? Were they OK?

simonralli2
    Free Member

I really liked that video. Just the kind of ride I would have loved to have joined in on, and you really capture the sheer joy of riding. Great effort Pook, and nice tune as well, very summery.

haddock
    Free Member

Didnt think dogs took well to hot weather like this? Were they OK?

Seperate thread about that! had to take it really easy with her, lots of stops and water – I was prepared to turn back if she couldn’t cope. 😉

Pook

Mike, i sped those bits up because i wanted to get us all in the shot, but it was just a bit slow at first between Sam, then me and ed. The gap between riders was too long coming past camera.
    I can assure you we were riding quite fast!!

;o)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Pook – never be afraid to do long drawn out chilled xc scenes in your videos! 😀

The music would have kept the interest and I’ve had words with you before about using photos as filler 🙂

Pook

how very dare you!!! they aren’t filler, they are solid gold landscape shots. Published too no less you cheeky scamp

simonralli2
    Free Member

Wow – you should join http://www.flickr.com/groups/onephotoeveryday/ you really should! Only joshing I hope you realise? – it was another great Pook Production.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Really hot weather in the Peaks – video and dog content’ is closed to new replies.