Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rahox brake pads
  • RicB

Hands down the best brake pads I’ve ever used but I need some more

The website is down and no Facebook updates since October so I wondered if they’re still trading

Anyone know?

doug_basqueMTB.com

I know the guy and agree about the pads. Last i saw him he said he had a busy year with Motorsport. His day job is pads for race cars! He said he was going to take it easy on the bike stuff for a bit but would pick it up after. I’ll try and get in touch to see what he is planning. I will try to update when I can.

leegee

Very impressed with mine. I’d buy more.

nach
    Free Member

(Posting partly to bookmark the thread)

Really interested to try them. I’d remembered the name after someone mentioned them last year, recently decided to try them next but found the shop was down.

RicB

Thanks Doug. I need 2 sets of the ‘middle ones’ (superspeed maybe?) for shimano slx m675.

Email in profile if he has some in a box (can PayPal the money to him)

crashrash

I had some on my elixirs which were awesome. Swapped to a new bike and wondered if I could get some spares for the 8000XT brakes but had no joy on the site. Would be great if he gets going again.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Put me on the list, I too have BRM8000 xt brakes and they have been the best pads I’ve ever had.

5plusn8
    Free Member

FYI http://www.rahoxbrakes.com/ website is live again. I’ve just made my order.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I was just going to say, try again!!

crashrash

and works for me too – V happy with new pads for my XT.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rahox brake pads’ is closed to new replies.