Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Radon
  • DWT
    Free Member

Does anyone know the timescales when the Radon 2018 bikes will be available? I’m interested in the swoop or Jab but not sure when they will be out. Any info would be a great help!

pickle
    Free Member

February I believe

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

No idea about this timescale and what Radon plans.

But:
    The Jab is available NOW – or? The Jab is the Carbon Swoop with bit reduced travel. Low weight Enduro with excellent spec.

Not knowing but guessing: Radon won’t change too much on the Swoop. The Swoop 170 is an blast of an bike. This bike is crazy.

End of last year we had a fellow also with an Swoop 200 on the flow trail. But this bike is for “downhill only”…

Go for the Swoop 170 and you will be happy! No better deal around. Fantastic sled.
    😉

DWT
    Free Member

Yes I really fancy the Swoop 170 but they currently only have the 2×10 Swoop 170 9.0 within my price range. if it was 1×11 (which I currently have) I’d have bought it. The 9.0 is perfect but I don’t want to go back to 2×10 as 1×11 or 12 is so much simpler.

Hmm…

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

The 9.0 is perfect but I don’t want to go back to 2×10

o.k..
    Makes sense.
    8)

DWT
    Free Member

haha should have said nearly perfect or would be perfect if it was 1×11 😀

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

right.
    There is no perfect bike.
    😥
    Would be boring otherwise…
    😉

dskelly81
    Free Member

I was emailing them and all they said for Jab release was Q1 2018. Unable to wait potentially until april, i bought a bike from another manufacturer instead

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

BikeRadar:

lots of information.
    These guys LOVE the Swoop…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Radon’ is closed to new replies.