Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Quick synopsis of Doctor Who (Part one) before tonight's conclusion? Please?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Missed the first part, so anyone got a very quick synopsis of what I missed in advance of this evening's concluding part? Thanks!

RichPenny
    Free Member

It's on i-player, watch it on there?

CHB

erm …master gets resurected.
    Uses some alien technology to turn the whole human race into clones of himself.

Thats it.

Houns

Overated BBC pile of shite tv programme gets fawned over on every other BBC programme zzzzzz

Onzadog
    Free Member

Master comes back, somehow has the ability to fly/jump like superman. Turns the entire population into clones of him. I really like Doctor Who and will be watching tonight but I thougth it was a bit daft!

project
    Free Member

John Sim,has his hair bleached by gay hairdresser as a vendetta against him,for being The Master,so he comes back to earth,has appaling eating habits,then changes the population to look like himself,then him and the DR, have a few words,and it ends,and starts again tonight,no Daleks as yet,theyre stuck in the snow,with frozen tentacles.

Possibly a bit more happened,but it was good, as is the DR Who Confidential,on after on BBC3.

racefaceec90

doctor who today is rubbish in my opinion.tom baker for the win!!! 🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Absolutely no idea!

Kids watched it on Xmas day while I finished making dinner.

I had to time the chuffin' meal with the end of Dr. Who!! 🙄

HTH! 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thanks most, if not all!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Always my pleasure!

genesis
    Free Member

Where does Tim Dalton and the timelords come into this, thought they were all killed by the Daleks?

Carpediem
    Free Member

If you have Cable TV with Virgin,its on channel 108 now

CountZero

CF asked for a brief synopsis, not snotty critisism. When those of us who enjoy Dr Who want your opinion, we'll give it to you. FWIW, William Hartnel was my favourite, a really grumpy old man you wouldn't want standing behind your back in case he had a knife in his hand.

project
    Free Member

As per usual really well done Special Effects,and great writing and acting,nice to see the previous stArs coming back for an encore.

Now whens Torchwood back on,soon hopefully.

porterclough
    Free Member

It should be obvious by now that the Christmas episodes are always a bit pants, no?

chameleon78
    Free Member

Quick Synopsis – Dr Who is W@nk!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bit of an eye opener how few missiles Nato has. Fingers crossed Ahmadinejad doesn't catch it on iplayer.

DezB
    Free Member

Actually missed the final episode, which my son wanted to watch.
    Hopefully will catch a repeat.
    However, I can be objective about pt 1, as I wouldn't watch Dr Who, but for the presence of my 7 year old.
    I've watched the last couple of series' with him and it hasn't been too bad. Waters of Mars was good, as it was quite grown-up in its scariness.
    But that 1st part of the final episode was horrendous – I went out to the garage to fiddle with bikes and left him to watch it on his own.
    John Simm overacts when he does an advert voice-over, so giving him license to totally ham it up by constantly screaming and evil-laughing for an hour was well, shit. A real let-down and I don't think the boy liked it either as it wasn't scary, just shouty.

Was the 2nd part better?

IanMunro
    Free Member

It was better in so much that it was the final part 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

is it a record for the longest a Doctor has ever taken to regenerate? It's normally, 'eck, something bad has happened, here I go. Last night was , oh dear, I don't want to go, I'll just nip off for a quick tour of time before I go!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Quick synopsis of Doctor Who (Part one) before tonight's conclusion? Please?’ is closed to new replies.