Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Quad Lock Phone Mounts ?
  • ken_shields
    Free Member

Looking for a bike phone mount and as my Galaxy S5 is waterproof I don’t need to keep it stashed in a pocket

Is the Quad Lock mount and case any good?

Here’s a link

Thanks

Ken

petefromearth

I’ve got one. Pretty good, expensive for what it is, but I couldn’t find anything as neat and compact for less.

They don’t do a dedicated holder for my phone but the self adhesive thing works fine.

Only thing I find is that mounting it on the top of the stem is actually not ideal. I occasionally catch it with my knee when out if the saddle. And the mount can slip round a little because it’s just zip tied not clamped.

Rokform also worth a look for neat mount systems
    Bike Mounts for iPhone and Galaxy Phones

andrewy

I’ve got one for my Sony Experia Z3 and I really like it. It feels pretty bombproof on the stem, it’s not moved at all, and it’s great with Viewranger on the phone to show os maps. I’ve only used it on the road though and I’m not sure I’d use it off road, except on sustrans / fire road type trips. I don’t think it would just fall off, but I might and it would be vulnerable obviously. Not that cheap but worth it for peace of mind.

burton
    Free Member

I’ve had one for my iPhone great bit of kit .. Think it’s far better than garmins one that you get for the garmin ..

ken_shields
    Free Member

Thanks guys I think I’ll be getting one and two bike mount when payday comes around

burton
    Free Member

Way better than the Garmin lock ..

andylc
    Free Member

Best mount out there and a nice durable case. Other quad lock mounts for car etc also really good, not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Quad Lock Phone Mounts ?’ is closed to new replies.