Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA: Spend £100 @ CRC and get £50 off your next order
  • defydude
    Free Member

Might be useful for some…..

How to claim your discount

To earn your £50 discount voucher simply insert this voucher code XMAS50 in the evoucher box at the checkout with any order over £100
    Within 48hrs of your order being fully dispatched we will email you your new £50 discount code – see terms and conditions of use below

When you receive your discount code email….

The new code you receive will give you a £50 discount off your next order (minimum spend £100 applies)
    Your £50 discount voucher can be redeemed against any order with min value of £100 up to 4 weeks from your initial purchase.

Simply enter your new discount code into the eVoucher code box at the checkout and the £50 saving will be applied

-Linky.

p.s Not sure if the code is targeted, so best to test it with the basket to see if works ok.

Bez

Jizz bags! I just put a £200 order in at Wiggle.

Ringo
    Free Member

cheers for the heads up as i was just about to order something 🙂

anto164
    Free Member

It’s not that great tbh. It’s ‘spend 200 quid and we’ll give you 25pc off’.

It’s a lot of wedge.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

25% off is a good amount though just got to be canny with your 2 purchases I guess 😉

Brainflex

It’s not that great tbh. It’s ‘spend 200 quid and we’ll give you 25pc off’.

Bloody hell, some people are never happy.

Digger90
    Free Member

You have to spend over £100 – then you get a £50 discount voucher – which you use against a future order which must be over £100.

It’s not a bad deal at all – but it’s a bit misleading because it suggests that you get £50 off when you spend £100… which you don’t. You get £50 off when you spend £200 which must be split across 2 separate orders.

Not really truth in advertising is it?

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Its an amazing deal!!!

defydude
    Free Member

but it’s a bit misleading because it suggests that you get £50 off when you spend £100

It says in big letters ‘off your next order’.

You get £50 off when you spend £200 which must be split across 2 separate orders.

Again, it says this in info. But congrats on breaking CRC’s evil scam to trick people, who cannot actually read, out of their hard earned money.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Also must be used within 4 weeks of your first order!

Looks a good deal if you’re after a pair of wheels or brakes or whatever at £100ish each.
    Buy one now, then hope the other is still in stock when you get your voucher.

daveb
    Free Member

Seems like a pretty good deal to me and also seems pretty up front with what you have to spend.

Vortexracing

do you rekon this will work for £600 worth of stuff.

Ie if I can split it up into £100 chunks will i get £150 worth on the next £300?

TexWade
    Free Member

If you can’t surely you can find a mate who doesn’t want to spend £100 in the next month and sort a deal out?

I think you can only use one voucher per order.
    If you spend 6x£100 you will get 6x£50 vouchers.
    If you then spend £300 in one go, you can only use one of those vouchers.
    You would need to spend 3x£100 to get £150 off.

Vortexracing

It was an order for 10 speed stuff (for 2 x bikes) so I should be able to split it into 6 x £100 orders .

That means a £150 ish saving.

not bad

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Spend £100 @ CRC and get £50 off your next order’ is closed to new replies.