Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA sort of: oneupcomponents stuff on ebay
  • Lazymike
    Free Member

DISCLAIMER: I am not the seller of this stuff and don’t want to be held responsible if things go pear shaped, but…

if you are after a cassette extender cog there are a couple of new ones on ebay at the moment at pretty good buy it now prices. Just search for oneupcomponents

Hope this is of use to someone and hope if anyone goes for it that everything goes well.

That is all.
    Cheers,
    Mike

tymbian
    Free Member

Bought one ( 42t range extender) last night..£29 with a 16t sprocket.

Lazymike
    Free Member

i already bought a 42T plus 16T plus rad cage off seller kevbevham last week (all in £30 which i thought was a bargain) and it arrived fine and looks legit. the guy seems to have quite a few of the 42T plus 16T which he seems to list a couple at a time. It maybe seems a bit fishy but i ordered another 42T plus 16T earlier today off same seller so hopefully there isn’t a problem

matther01
    Free Member

Seems to have run out as I can’t find any? 🙁

dirtyrider
    Free Member

price has creeped up, got one for £20 last month, including the 16t ring

Drac

i already bought a 42T plus 16T plus rad cage off seller kevbevham last week (all in £30 which i thought was a bargain) and it arrived fine and looks legit. the guy seems to have quite a few of the 42T plus 16T which he seems to list a couple at a time. It maybe seems a bit fishy but i ordered another 42T plus 16T earlier today off same seller so hopefully there isn’t a problem

Hmmm! Then sold them without the cage for the same price.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-oneup-components-40t-sprocket-16t-30-posted

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I bought a 42t and 16t last night before realising my mech needs the 40t- will sell it for the same £30 I paid if Anyone wants it. Should be with me Tuesday- email in profile. Its green!

AlexSimon

rockthreegozy – Member

I bought a 42t and 16t last night before realising my mech needs the 40t- will sell it for the same £30 I paid if Anyone wants it. Should be with me Tuesday- email in profile. Its green!
    Emailed

pk13

Profit: not a dirty word in this case then. Lol

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Hmmm! Then sold them without the cage for the same price.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-oneup-components-40t-sprocket-16t-30-posted%5B/quote%5D

So what?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think you might want to
    READ THE RULES

Lazymike
    Free Member

For the record

I first bought a 40T + 16T then saw the
    42T + 16T + rad cage and bought that
    then sold the 40T + 16T as I’d rather have the bigger range.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA sort of: oneupcomponents stuff on ebay’ is closed to new replies.