Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: Pressure Water Cleaner for £7.50
  • motivforz
    Free Member

Just a value for money saving item I found from Wilkinson. A manual pressurising weed killer sprayer, bought for £7.48, which happens to be excellent at blasting off bits of mud on bikes! Portable enough to go into a car for away rides too. The nozzle can either do misting for weed killing, or you can rotate it to give quite a strong jet.

It’s this one (I know it’s out of stock online, but i picked one up in store and they had several there):

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/hoses-water-butts+watering/wilko-water-pressure-sprayer-3ltr/invt/0138007/?htxt=Nt3Y40jlmhmMWxxDBDhTEeEgkFoSbm5w%2FYreJ0EaWgpHLhYiRGzE8Dby6AQ2bgtbUDRGkuP2TmkamqLEz3p9TA%3D%3D

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

does it get up enough pressure, the few manual sprayers Ive seen being used at races seemed a trifle pathetic.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not going to tempt me from my Mobi I reckon

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I had one of those.
    Great for spraying the garden.
    Less great for washing bikes.

cnud
    Free Member

I used similar for years before I got my Nomad, great for removing most of the post ride cak before loading onto/into vehicles.

Taff
    Free Member

I used to take this type or the smaller on to races. Did the job

nickswolves
    Free Member

Says out of stock online – any similar ones available elsewhere of similar budget? Wouldn’t mind one for the boot to get worst of post-ride before loading in the car.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Pressure Water Cleaner for £7.50’ is closed to new replies.