Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA: Mark Cavendish: The Secret World of Sprinting
  • mark88

BBC 5 Live tonight at 7.30
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05zhnbt

This is an interesting read but hopefully doesn’t spoil the point of the interview. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/33222937

brakes
    Free Member

great read, thanks.
    #lovecav

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve got his book (signed by him)

It’s ace too..

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers, will search for podcast after.

Always interesting to hear him talking about his job.

Clover

Good read, thanks for that.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Enjoyed that.

Although IMO his comment on Veelers Is a bit harsh – Veelers was in the wrong but Cav was still a bit naughty knocking him and i dont think bringing it up again 2 years on reflects particularly well on him.

maxray
    Free Member

He was asked a question though Omar?

Really enjoyed that article, just assumed he was a powerful little fella so interesting to see it is more cadence and holding close to his limit rather than out and out power.

warton
    Free Member

Although IMO his comment on Veelers Is a bit harsh – Veelers was in the wrong but Cav was still a bit naughty knocking him and i dont think bringing it up again 2 years on reflects particularly well on him.

Naughty? He should have been kicked out the race.
    It’s one thing going shoulder to shoulder in a sprint, but shoulder barging someone who doesn’t know you’re there is a disgrace, I went right off Cav that day, there’s simply no excuse. And, you see people going backwards through the middle every day, to suggest otherwise is bollocks.

brakes
    Free Member

Cav wouldn’t be the most successful sprinter ever without sailing close to the wind with his tactics.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Mark Cavendish: The Secret World of Sprinting’ is closed to new replies.