Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA Klitchko fight free to air on Sky 456.
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Due to subscription problems Box Nation is showing the fight free. 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

Thanks for that.

Just turned on at the start of round 3 and surprised to see Chisora still standing. I thought Vitali would come out and batter him after the weigh in nonsense.

stanfree
    Free Member

Chisora wont last long with those punches.

spacemonkey

As much as I think Chisora is a ****, I have to admit to being impressed that he’s at least having a go. If he lands with one of his wild haymakers then he could be in.

honourablegeorge

neninja – Member

I thought Vitali would come out and batter him after the weigh in nonsense.

What’s more, Chisora spat a mouthful if water in his brother’s face in the ring before the fight.

spacemonkey

Vitali playing it solid here. At least 3-4 rounds ahead and in control. But Chisora still in with a chance.

spacemonkey

Really weird arena though. Looks like they’ve stuck the ring inside the middle of a club and invited people in off the streets.

stanfree
    Free Member

Despite being an Arse , Chisora is giving a good fight despite being way behind on points.

spacemonkey

Impressed with Chisora’s speed too. Reckon one of them is going to run out of puff and get caught – or it’ll go 12 rounds with VK winning by 3-4 points.

ackie
    Free Member

It has the atmosphere of a NCP car park

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

definately bidding for kiltchko

neninja
    Free Member

The result was no shock. Didn’t see the water incident – Chisora has absolutely no class. I’d have liked to have seen him KO’d.

mu3266
    Free Member

I’ve seen Chisora fight before and my opinion is that he’s a lump. Reminds me Homer Simpson really. Can take a hell of a punishment but isn’t much of a boxer.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I very very rarely watch boxing but I would’ve loved to have seen Chisora get KO’d for a full count then Klitchko give him a gobful of water while he was down to wake him up!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA Klitchko fight free to air on Sky 456.’ is closed to new replies.