• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA: Garmin Edge 500 £118.99 CRC Private sale
  • Vinnyc
    Free Member

Just bagged me a nice Garmin Edge 500 at CRC for £118 private sale

I know not everyone can get into it but for those who can its a good deal

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/PrivateSale/Login.aspx

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the last CRC private sale cost me £1400 so I’m steering clear…

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Well I got one too, so I hope my Paypal account does not get hijacked. Should have bought a couple, they are going on ebay for much more.
    Vinnyc Hope we just get a bargain and no more.

simmy
    Free Member

What criteria is there to get an invite to a CRC private sale ?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

basically if

youre names down and youre coming in.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Only showing the 500 with HRM and cadence bundle on mine for £179 so assuming they have sold out.

grum
    Free Member

Hmm I surely don’t spend that much with CRC and I can log in to the sale. What does it achieve for CRC limiting numbers of potential customers like this?

jota180
    Free Member

I seem to get invites to all their sales, I can’t remember the last time I spent anything with them.

taxi25
    Free Member

If your not bothered about heart rate and cadence you can get the 200 on Amazon for £88.

simonr2011
    Free Member

They are still in stock, just ordered one . I think I have spent enough with crc to justify being included in there mailing list 🙂

I started a post a week or so ago asking what the garmin edge 200 is like and now understand there a few other differences not just the cadence and heart monitor.

glupton1976
    Free Member

It is at least 3 years since i bought something from CRC. I got an invite.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Hmm I surely don’t spend that much with CRC and I can log in to the sale. What does it achieve for CRC limiting numbers of potential customers like this?

they get around manufacturers embargoes on suppliers discounting their product (in the same way Trek try to protect the brand and prevent widescale discounting by banning mail order sales of bikes, so retailers with web and bricks and mortar advertise on web but only for in-store collection)?

Vinnyc
    Free Member

38 left

penglish1
    Free Member

37 now. Just got myself one, good price for a 500 model.

andydicko
    Free Member

Just got me a Garmin 800 Trail Bundle for £279, bargain.

mboy
    Free Member

26 left now, just ordered mine…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Garmin Edge 500 £118.99 CRC Private sale’ is closed to new replies.