Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95
  • theprancinghorse
    Free Member

As per title just got a mailer from them 30 litre version of their kitbag £9.95 with free UK carriage.

Duffbag mini kitbag

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cheers, good stocking fillers for Christmas i reckon.

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

No problem, thought the same, grabbed a couple as it seemed a good deal 🙂

bikeneil
    Free Member

Am I getting it? It seems like ten quid for a plastic bag with a shoe lace on it, no?

Drac

A very tough and easy to use kitbag for £9.95 I’ve a 50L and it’s excellent, I use it for holding 3 wetsuits, life jacker and helmet.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Just ordered for boy’s rugby gear
    Cheers op

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

No problem fudge 🙂

Innes
    Free Member

Good find. Just ordered a couple.

The full size one I have is really strong, the small size will be really useful.

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

@ Innes. no problem, I have two of the full size ones, the smaller ones will be useful too.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

am I getting it?

Nope.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Great PSA, thanks.

iainc

Superb, have a large one that’s great for dirty kit so just ordered one of these. Will poss get another couple for the kids footy kit etc when some other colours come out. OP – are you connected to them and if so any idea on other colours ?

Thanks

Drac

Duffman who posts on here is the guy who you need to speak to.

iainc

Thank Drac, the OP history suggested he could be part of the team.

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

@iainc I just get their mailers from time to time and post the offers on here if I think they are good. They seem to be much appreciated and the positive comments massage my ego and make me feel like a “big hitter” 😉

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Ordered one of the big reds for my CX kit. Looking forward to not having many bags.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone seen theirs yet? Website still says early November but the pedant wouin me would say we’re now in mid November.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Nope, nothing arrived yet. An email off them wouldn’t go amiss, might cancel come to think of it.

iainc

Had forgotten about it…until now…hope it arrives sometime soon..

fudge9202
    Free Member

Emailed Andrew, said he got more orders than planned for so slight delay. Seemed genuine enough offered a refund but it’s only a tenner so I’ll wait.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ll wait, but a bit of comms wouldn’t hurt.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Just got in touch with Andy he is out the country trying to speed up the delivery of the duffbags so I’m not panicking (yet)

Duffman
    Free Member

Hi I am from Duffbag, sorry for the delay in getting the mini kit bags out, the offer was oversubscribed and we had to make a much bigger batch that has delayed things. I have been out at the factory doing quality inspections and it looks like we are about good to go. We have sent out email updates to those that are waiting so we should have kept everyone in the picture, sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Duffman
    Free Member

@iainc we have been trialling making our kitbags in red to see how popular they would be, early indications suggest that red is a popular choice and the limited edition we have made is pretty much sold out. We will probably make a batch of mini kit bags in the New Year in another colour to see how that goes. Is there a colour that you guys would like to see made?

Duffman
    Free Member

A further update for those that are awaiting mini kit bags, we are nearly ready to start shipping, we launched three new products at the same time which all proved more popular than we expected and that has put a strain on our production and held things up much longer than we anticipated, many apologies.

We will start shipping the oldest orders first and will send out confirmation as we despatch but please be patient as we have a long list to work through. Sorry for the delay, we have made extra for stock so we should not have this problem for the future, once again sorry for the delay – in future we will not launch three new products all at the same time 😳

csb

Have these been posted yet? It’s been a while….

Onzadog
    Free Member

Still waiting on my two. Any chance they’ll be here in time for Christmas?

DT78
    Free Member

I’m waiting too. Not desperate, but it’s been a while….

fudge9202
    Free Member

Ordered mine on 24/10/14 still nothing but to be honest I’d forgotten about it.

iainc

Had email contact with them this week – they were deluged with orders and have taken on more people to get through the backlog. Hopeful of having them all out soon.

I’m happy to wait as they are cracking bits of kit at a great price

russyh
    Free Member

Think I will hold off placing my order until after Xmas now then, I want a small and large.

torihada
    Free Member

thanks OP for the heads up. Dunno how I didn’t know about these. Just ordered the large duffle bag; no more standing on a sainsbury’s bag in a muddy car park for me.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have one of these, very useful for stuffing wet kit into as as per @torihaida the standing mat is useful

csb

Anyone got anything yet? It’s all a bit festive, like waiting for Father Christmas but not being sure you’ve been good enough.

iainc

^^^ disappointingly not yet 😥

I have no worries that they’ll turn up…. sometime…

torihada
    Free Member

^^^ Nope, nothing yet. I was hoping to get it before my next appointment with a muddy car park at BPW on the 29th.

Duffman
    Free Member

Hi, I am from duffbag, first of all really sorry for the delay with the mini kit bags. We planned to make a small run and see how they went, the demand has really caught us out and we have had to make a much bigger batch than we expected. This meant we had to source raw material and production at short notice which is not easy at this busy time of year.

Pleased to say that all the bags have been made and finished and are currently in transit to us, we are expecting them in the next few days. Our plan is still to try and get them packed and despatched before Christmas but time is now very tight.

Once again very sorry for the delay, we will have mini kitbags, red kit bags and monsters in stock in the next few days, we still have Stealths and standard black kit bags, thanks for your patience.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Starting to think they’d come with a mint sauce key ring!

Not really going to work as a stocking filler now is it.

Duffman
    Free Member

Latest update – the bags are due in our UK warehouse on 31st December, we will be packing and despatching as soon as they arrive so they should all be out this week. Apologies once again for the delay it seems that everything seemed against us on this one, thanks for your patience.

Duffman
    Free Member

The bags arrived as scheduled on Wednesday, we are working through the packing and despatching backlog, bags should be with you very soon, on Royal Mail, thanks for your patience.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Duffbag Mini kit bags £9.95’ is closed to new replies.