Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • PSA – Cheap SIDI shoes
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Cycle Surgery Timeout Tuesday:

CARE: Currently they need to Sort it out – They are not 50% off ATM – I just emailed them – hopefully they will sort it out!

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/timeout-tuesday/content/fcp-content

50% off MTB and Road shoe selection

rewski
    Free Member

Be careful though, I just checked the domintor 5’s on the website and they’re £146 not £97, if they had my size I’d pull them up on it.

foxyrider
    Free Member

No if you put them in you basket you get the discount!

Tried that as well – doesn’t seem to work – cummon CS sort it out!

I just emailed them!

karnali
    Free Member

how do sidi’s size up i normally use specialized shoes size 42 i have a wide foot, will the mega 42 fit or would i need a 43?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I have a 46 in the road shoe and 46 in spech and I would say about the same but the road shoes are narrower than Spesh IME – However I have skinny heals and the SIDI are not a good fit around hte ankle – I did however take the sole out (which are a bit crap TBH) and put my own footbed in and they are now quite comfy 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

BTW prices are now sorted!

Thanks for that.
    I’ve already got a pair of Dominators, so I just bought a spare pair.

karnali
    Free Member

bought the sidi 5 mega’s same size as spec lets hope they fit as i can get a pair of mtb ones formCRC when my 50 off voucher arrives if so, potentially happy feet

foxyrider
    Free Member

Oh forgot to say if you go through topcashback you get another 5% off 🙂

Doh, I always use Quidco for Wiggle and CRC, but keep forgetting to check if they cover other retailers when I buy stuff.
    I could have saved nearly another £5 there. 😐

ScottChegg
    Free Member

No mega’s in MTB shoes. Boo.

They are painfully narrow otherwise.

foxyrider
    Free Member

sorry MTC – I only just remembered myself!

MrBlond
    Free Member

Damn you and your PSA… 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

I initially didn’t “need” any but now I have just justified a pair of MTB shoes – damn my own PSA!!!

ourmaninthenorth

Dame you foxy..!

(Have gone for 45 Megas on the basis that they may size up like my 45 Spesh’s. Fingers x’d).

foxyrider
    Free Member

😈 – MTB shoes all gone 🙁

foxyrider
    Free Member

Nice one gotama – some good deals other than SIDI’s from Royles 🙂

skin
    Free Member

I’ve just received my bargain Sidi. They are too small unfortunately. I’m normally an 8 and ordered a 42. I would need at least a 43.

Great looking shoe though.

njee20
    Free Member

I had a pair of Dragon SRSs when they were top of the line, and about £140, they weren’t very good then, considering the Dominator was a cheaper shoe at the time I can’t believe anyone would pay £200 for them! I’d not pay £100 for any of them myself!

tragically1969
    Free Member

I’ve just received my bargain Sidi. They are too small unfortunately. I’m normally an 8 and ordered a 42. I would need at least a 43.

Not much use to you now i know but you always need to go up one size in SIDI’s

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Really? I take a UK 7 and the size 41 Genius 5’s I have a perfect fit.

anc
    Free Member

Yep one size up is the norm.
    Just watch it with the discounted dragons etc with SRS inserts, the replacement grips/lugs are pretty hard to come by, for example CR quoting no stock till late March 2012. There also stupidly expensive at 30 quid a go and wear really quickly. 😕

S-works all the way for me, they fit better, weigh less and they don’t rip you off for the parts which are easy to get hold of.

foxyrider
    Free Member

That’s funny – I ordered a 46 SIDI dominator 5 and fits like a glove – I am a 46 in other shoes as well – I wonder if you are a wide fit (Mega version) then narrow std would come up a bit shorter?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap SIDI shoes’ is closed to new replies.