Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • PSA: Burger King Deal
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Handy for some* maybe?

2-1 Vouchers PDF Linky..

*Binners.

rOcKeTdOg

fatty

Harry_the_Spider

I’d rather blow a goat.

Jamie
    Free Member

Aw Nuts. I forgot where I just posted this.

/awaits righteous, organic corn-fed of course, indignation.

bruneep

I’d rather blow a goat.

<runs off to put goat costume on>

bol

I’d rather blow a goat

Have it your way

Tracker1972
    Free Member

An actual, genuine, literal lol at bruneep 🙂

Tom83

bol – Member

I’d rather blow a goat

Have it your way

😀 😀 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

fatty

Don’t be so hard on yourself, mate. Few crunches and it’ll be gone before you know it!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

you know the food looks nothing like that and tastes of sh*t dont you?

khani
    Free Member

I’d rather blow a goat.
    <runs off to put goat costume on>

😆
    Describe the absolutely worst most crappest blowjob you’ve ever had..
    Wonderful….

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Thanks for that.
    I’m on diet.
    You bastard. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I will have to take your word for it, Mike. As not having eaten shit recently, I couldn’t possibly comment.

khani
    Free Member

Lips’n’assholes……mmmmmmmm….

v8ninety

Burger King are probably the best of an admittedly really bad lot. I’ve had food from them that looks remarkably similar to the pictures and tastes, in my humble and simple opinion, awesome.

Everything in moderation and food tastes better when not on a high horse.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I saw an advert for this KFC mess on the end of a bus stop recently and it made me think that basically, as humans, we are ****ed.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i love burger king! nom nom nomzzzz

trying to stay a little thinner than my normal fattybombatty self as i know i’ll put on weight in america 🙁

no tasty flame grilled nomz for philly 😥

philconsequence
    Free Member

KFC boneless box, banquet, zinger tower burger

*hypersalivates*

no amount of sea sickness pills can hold back the salivaaaaa

Jamie
    Free Member

I saw an advert for this KFC mess on the end of a bus stop recently and it made me think that basically, as humans, we are ****ed.

Yes. One of the signs of the apocalypse is fried chicken.

jota180
    Free Member

That family bundle for a tenner looks like a good shout for lunch.
    Hopefully I can have Coke rather than that OJ stuff

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Burger King is great, , . . leave it alone, cheers for the heads up.

Pigface
    Free Member

Phil you will find BK is the lowest of the low in the States, Jack in the Box was good but as I said before In Out Burger in and around L.A.

Love the condemnation of any fast food stuff on here. If only we all could be so perfect 🙂

maccruiskeen

Lips’n’assholes……mmmmmmmm….

Suddenly everyones excited about goats

philconsequence
    Free Member

in and out burger…. noted 😀

those who dont like fast food, do you drink pints? because they’re calories with no nutritional value… at least fast food calories come with carbs, sugar, protein, fibre etc…. you know, a meal instead of a belly-fat-inducing-drink :mrgreen:

jota180
    Free Member

Beer and a BK – the perfect storm 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

i know i’ll put on weight in america

Ditto! Couple of weeks on the West coming up soon. I tend to try and find a WholeFoods store and have a hotel room picnic!

I now, however, find myself wanting a zinger tower from Unlucky Fried Kitten…..

Rorschach
    Free Member

Fatty fat fatties.

binners

Cheers Jamie

But Macdonalds have got Spongebob Square-pants toys with the Happy Meals at the moment. Burger King just can’t compete with that I’m afraid

Oh… and some people really do need to pull their po-faced, organic, free-range, ethically sourced, fair-trade heads out from up their own arses. I may start a football thread so you can get on that and tell us how much you hate that instead 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

when are you flying out and can you upgrade us on the flight captain? :mrgreen:

‘unlucky fried kitten’ – not heard that before but i’ll be using it and pretending it was me who made it up.

EDIT – would you hate me if i admitted i dont enjoy football binbinz? 😐

jota180
    Free Member

i know i’ll put on weight in america

I always end up eating [and shitting] like a horse

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

when are you flying out and can you upgrade us on the flight captain?

‘unlucky fried kitten’ – not heard that before but i’ll be using it and pretending it was me who made it up.

Feel free to use that as if it was yours, Philly!

Flying out to LAX in three weeks or so. Going to be in LA and Vegas for a bit. When’s the honeymoon then? 🙂 (Congrats by the way, don’t think I said so before! Hope you’re both as happy as a pair of fat spiders!)

philconsequence
    Free Member

sat 29th we fly into vegas, LA by the weekend after that, san fran by the second weekend to fly home.

if you’re reading this an planning on stealing my mighty carerra fury, i’ve got people checking on the house for me, CCTV and a guard spider called fred

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

sat 29th we fly into vegas, LA by the weekend after that, san fran by the second weekend to fly home.

Looks like I’ll have to wave at you from the window as our flights cross somewhere!

I’ll raise a glass of something chilled and vintage to you as I do so, of course! 😉

Have an utterly ace trip! (Know a few nice places in SF if you need any pointers…)

binners

would you hate me if i admitted i dont enjoy football binbinz?

I could never hate you Philly. And it’s fine to hate football. I despise Rugby. I just don’t find it necessary to pop onto Rugby threads to inform everyone of the fact. If only the football (and now BK) haters would afford us the same courtesy

sigh

grum
    Free Member

Quite like a BK burger on occasion. The chips are rubbish though.

Solo
    Free Member

Yes. One of the signs of the apocalypse is fried chicken.

And the seventh angel poured forth his box of fried chicken, into the air and a voice came from the temple, from the throne saying ” It is Done “.

😆

atlaz
    Free Member

This is one that made me think “WTF” when I saw it in the US years ago. Just in case the taco, loaded with cheese, cream and beef of dubious origin isn’t enough for you, they shove a soft tortilla around the outside and glue it to the hard shell with squeezy cheese. It’s “only” about 500 calories but you’d need a few of them to feel like you’d had a meal.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And the seventh angel poured forth his box of fried chicken, into the air and a voice came from the temple, from the throne saying ” It is Done to a crisp on the outside, and yea still somewhat pink and full of bacteria within, but lo, it is a tasty snack!”.

FTFY. 😉

Solo
    Free Member

LMAO @ CFH.

Yeah, its the raw-ish chicken diet, guaranteed weight loss, in an equally apocalyptic fashion.

philconsequence
    Free Member

never been ill from a KFC, but my mum was part of the team that had to test the samples in the farnborough KFC years ago after somebody got a nasty rash around their mouth… semen in the mayo

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Burger King Deal’ is closed to new replies.