Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 183 total)
  • PSA – Bell stoker helmets in Halfords for £20.00
  • crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Enduro, in it.

kimbers

brilliant for commuting too!

ive been wearing mine daily for the last couple of weeks

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Couple of Large in stock at Edinburgh Seafield

bigbloke
    Free Member

Got one for £17 at Bedford store still got 4 medium couple of large. Not showing on stock levels online properly but they are actually on the shop floor. Bargaintastic.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s all very well crashtestmonkey, but some of us are very unenduro in both our skills and fitness 🙁

I suppose the flip side of that is that there is not much cycling coolness for a bright green helmet to further diminish.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

almost all my kit is black so munqe chick was happy for to get something “on trend” just so she can see me (when I’m dragging myself out of the undergrowth or crawling out of a ditch…)

jimboy
    Free Member

Just picked up mine today.I paid £17 after another 15% discount.
    Absulute bargain.Thanks for the info.

Harry_the_Spider

There’s two left at Middlebrook, Horwich. There were three before I bought one. 😀

jimc101
    Free Member

3 large left in Wakefield store about an hour ago

eskay

Another great psa, just picked one up for £17 in Bristol.

m0rk
    Free Member

4 in Large in Havant that I passed up (needing a Medium)

Reserved in Pompey for tomorrow morning now…

rockhopper70

This is going to be funny. Given the geographical spread of buyers, if we pass each other on the trails with the distinctive green stoker, a knowing smile can be passed with the thought, “tight wad!” Im just hoping were not all wearing the £36 5:10 shoes too.

Could be the Psa club!

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member

There’s two left at Middlebrook, Horwich. There were three before I bought one.
    I tried 2 of those on earlier and settled on the lad behind the counter ordering me a medium to be delivered to my local Wigan branch tomorrow.
    you must have a head like a giant melon 😉 Lol

Harry_the_Spider

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Lmao 😆

Vortexracing

just got my mate to pick me one up from Blackpool.

they still have another medium in stock if anybody is interested.

Gee76
    Free Member

Well done Chuck, quite a comfy number it is too.

Not sure where to start with how wrong this is but also of note is that the green goes particularly well with the super cheap Belkin Team Kit of PSA fame a coupla weeks ago 🙂

Vortexracing

you should look dashing in that get up. 😉

Just remember to ride a few yards behind me

Gee76
    Free Member

That sounds like you might at least ride with me (ish) though :/

Vortexracing

maybe 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nothing near Northwich sadly…

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Teetosugars – Member

Nothing near Northwich sadly…

you can order one to be delivered to your local Halfords you know

flicker
    Free Member

Picked a medium up from the Altrincham store this morning, staff new nothing about it but helmet scanned at £20, winner 🙂

Don’t know if they have any mediums left but they do have a large.

Edit: there’s a discount, dammit, they’ve had my pants down to the tune of £3 😀

m0rk
    Free Member

Picked three up (two spares, one for a mate) via click & collect earlier.

Staff were amused when I asked them to scan them through & I’ll pay ticket price rather than the ‘discounted’ internet price he was adamant was going to be cheaper.

I felt a bit like dick turpin walking out with that value of goods for £60

slackman99
    Free Member

There’s a couple of mediums and one large left in Northampton riverside store. Marked up as £20 on the shelf. Got the ‘15%’ discount which actually worked out to be 12.5% as I presume they scanned the wrong code. Also had a load of catlike helmets for £20 although I suspect they were ex display.

zippykona

Are they nice and cool ? Looks like it needs more holes for summer.
    Might nip out and get one if it’s a breezy thumbs up.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Also had a load of catlike helmets for £20 although I suspect they were ex display.

probably not I dont think theyre allowed to sell ex display in case of damage, so possibly old left over stock.

(I am an editing ninja 😀 )

cp

They told me they can’t well the display models… in case of damage etc…

steeble
    Free Member

Just picked one up. Listed as non available online but stirling had a few instock and with bonus discount o top. Not dissimilar to pocs I saw on the trail today

dan129
    Free Member

I got the last large in the twickenham store this morning they had couple of mediums left, paid £20 didn’t get the 15% extra discount though

dan129
    Free Member

After doing a bit of digging on halfords website, if you purchase something then they reduce the price if you go back in store within 7days they will refund you the difference.

I didn’t realise they have an offer of 15% off all cycle accessories including clothing, I’ll be going back in the morning see what happens!

Vortexracing

is it worth it for £3?

or is it a principle thing?

dan129
    Free Member

I bought some other stuff as well

And of course I’m a tight arse!!!!

tonyplym
    Free Member

£17 in the Plymouth Marsh Mills store with the current extra “15% off accessories” deal; at least 1 large left about an hour ago.

RustyNissanPrairie

Bought myself one today – very similar if not identical to my Giro Feature – the adjuster is certainly the same.
    1 Large and 1 medium left in the Bury branch, price was £17!

andysredmini
    Free Member

I tried mine earlier today and I’m very impressed. It’s better ventilated than it looks and very comfy. I’m not sold on the looks but I like the colour. I only bought it for commuting but if I didn’t have other helmets I wouldn’t hesitate to use it for most types of riding.

Andy

Gee76
    Free Member

Why are we still meeting in here Chuckie 😉

Vortexracing

it’s fate

and we don’t have any lives outside the tinterweb 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

Covered mine in stickers to prevent post ride pub confusion when 10 identical lids are left on a table.

Bregante

Me too 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bell stoker helmets in Halfords for £20.00’ is closed to new replies.