Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – Altura bamboo jersey.
  • ajantom

Altura Whoosh Jersey

Bit of a steal at the reduced price of £9.99. I’ve had one for a couple of years and it’s the only riding top I have that hasn’t started to smell after repeated use (I do wash them!). They’re not a skinny, roady type top and come up quite baggy – for me at 6ft and 12.5/13 stone a large is spot on.
    I’ve just bought a couple more (and an inner tube to get it over £20 for the free postage 😉 )

Conan257
    Free Member

Think i’ll have a couple too, thanks!

ben98
    Free Member

Only problem with Bamboo is that it takes an age to dry…..

ajantom

These seem ok – as they’re a polyester mix they dry pretty quickly out of the washing machine or when they’re sweaty. Can’t say I’ve noticed them staying wetter than other tops.

Tracey

Thanks, extra 10% of with SUN10

mike_p
    Free Member

Thanks OP, one of each colour on the way

iain1775
    Free Member

showing as £8.33 for me, with the SUN10 code taking it down to £7.50
    I really don’t need anymore riding tops though so will leave for someone else to take advantage of

edit – was curious so went through to checkout – £8 delivery if you just buy one!!!

dukeduvet

Thanks op. Sadly in my haste I did not read on for the discount code. Doh…

JohnnyPanic

£9.99 showing here. Nah. Not bothered.

brianp
    Free Member

Review here http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/clothing/t-shirts/product/review-altura-mayhem-bamboo-whoosh-t-shirt-13-47389/

Gives the shirt a good review. Ordered three to get over the £20 minimum for free delivery.

Price starts low, but when address added VAT is added for UK delivery, so jumps a bit. 3 tees for just under £27 not too bad. £9 each delivered.

Thanks for posting.

Brian

christhetall
    Free Member

Cheers for posting
    Excellant tops – but wearing mine for numerous rides over that last 4 years but my wife has started to complain that they smell – hardly suprising given how much use they’ve had, so time to replace

As said above, they are baggy – at 6’4 I’m normally an XL in t-shirts, but L with these

m0rk
    Free Member

All worked – L was spot on (if baggy) but plenty long enough

Picked up two, and a bottle cage (how retro) to get to the £20 for P&P

Thanks OP

dogthomson

Thanks OP, just ordered 2 shipped to store.

Conan257
    Free Member

My 2 arrived today with my free-shipping-addition of metal tyre levers… So retro…

I usually end up with a large, but a medium in these is great. Cheers!

shaungero
    Free Member

If they are big fitting do you think a size small would be like a normal medium ?

snorkelsucker
    Free Member

shaungero – yes.

I’ve bought a small and its fitted, rather than big.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I went for an XL and it is a bit big but I reckon bamboo clothing will shrink a bit

shaungero
    Free Member

Cheers. I might take a punt on the small then

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Altura bamboo jersey.’ is closed to new replies.