Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PS3 games….
  • chrissyboy
    Free Member

Well, I loved ‘The Last of us’ for the PS3, bought it after someone on here raved about it – what should I get next? Got Gran Turismo etc, and all the ‘Lego’ games & Skylander (for my little boy you understand!) but on the lookout for something just for me.

Any help appreciated 🙂

andyt1054
    Free Member

I really enjoyed the new (ish) tomb raider and also gta 5 and also their western cowboy style game-I don’t recall the name though.

I thought the rest of us was very good too.

:0)

jon1973
    Free Member

and also their western cowboy style game-I don’t recall the name though.

Red Dead Redemption? You could probably pick that up for peanuts now. A very good game.

GTA5 is great as well. Also enjoyed playing the Uncharted games.

pondo

Red Dead Redemption? GTA5 is great as well

+1 (or should that be +2?)

Saccades
    Free Member

Fallout 3 GOTY edition followed by Fallout: New Vegas GOTY

3 has a better story, but it’s a bit clunkier moving around compared to NV whose storyline isn’t quite so good (OWB apart) so playing 3 then NV is the best order.

Both about £12 on Amazon

njee20
    Free Member

Red Dead is marvellous. Got a new PS3 after the old one died and I’ve quite enjoyed starting all these games again!

GTA5 is just epic, absolutely essential!

WRC3 is a decent rally game too if you’re into that sort of thing – good balance of being difficult without impossible (except on higher difficulty modes!).

chrissyboy
    Free Member

Thanks all, will check them out 😀

endurogangster
    Free Member

Grid 2 is good and next month watch dogs comes out

Lifer
    Free Member

Watch Dogs looks fantastic, can’t wait. You can pick up Red Dead Redemption with the Undead Nightmare expansion for around a tenner. Cowboys and Zombies!

Far Cry 3 is one of my favorite games on PS3, FPS RPG brilliance.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Grid 2 is great fun, however it has the most frustrating physics engine – apparently a glancing blow of a crash barrier at an oblique angle is enough to stop your car in it’s tracks. Also, a McLaren Mercedes is incapable of going anywhere without massive amounts of uncontrollable oversteer.

You will keep going back for more and you will in all likelihood throw the controller at the wall.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

All the Uncharted series, especially 2 and 3

PS2 mention, ‘Downhill Domination’, considering buying a PS2 simply because i kept this one game when moving old console on.

johnners
    Free Member

As above, Uncharted(s), TR reboot, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption.

I would also recommend Bioshock 1 & 2, and I loved Skyrim. The Legendary edition which includes the add-on packs is well worth the £17 I’ve seen it for, hours of adventuring fun!

monkfish
    Free Member

Whilst not universally popular I’ve spent many hours enjoying the Resistance trilogy. Never thought the online part was that great though.

Drac

Yup as said Red Dead Redemption and GTA V.

Looking forward to Watchdogs too but I finally upgraded to the PS4.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Ye gods how could I forget Sniper Elite V2. Something endlessly gratifying watching Nazi gonads explode in slow-motion via X-Ray bullet cam. Next up on the platter is ‘Thief’, have waited donkeys years for this so expectations/hopes are high, maybe too high….

Drac

Thief has been a disaster so you may want to bring your standards down, shame really as the early PC ones weren’t too bad.

matther01
    Free Member

Must admit, my favourite games tend to be the likes of GTA, Skyrim, Fallout etc. The worlds are immense and so much variation. Still not completed either skyrim or GTA 5…but not a huge gamer anymore due to the kids.

Chrissyboy – you can have my fallout Vegas for postage if you want (1 I have actually completed in its entirety)?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PS3 games….’ is closed to new replies.