Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Proviz Reflect 360 – Awful Fit?
  • andysredmini
    Free Member

The wife bought me a proviz reflect 360 coat for Christmas. I’m 5’11” slimish build 32/34 waist and take large in everything I buy from pretty much every brand. God knows who this coat has been designed to fit. The body is tight at the bottom and baggy across the chest then really tight across the shoulders. The arms are a good length but ridiculously baggy. I read about them being sweaty but I would only use it for a 4 mile commute. The shoulders are so tight I can barely get into the correct position to hold the handle bars.
    Anyone else found this?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

They do have odd sizing their new CRS coats are a way better fit. I only know about women’s versions but mate has said men’s are similar.

richvelo
    Free Member

Take the hanger out 😉

andysredmini
    Free Member

When you look at some of the pics on google images it looks like an odd fit on a lot of people. Funnily enough there isn’t anything lower that 5/5 reviews on the proviz website. I’ll send it back and get something else. Shame as the reflectiveness is really impressive.

grahamt1980

I bought the gilet and that’s fine as essentially it’s a tube with sleeve holes.

The sugoi zap stuff fits far better and isn’t half as sweaty, not quite as reflective but not a long way off

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

I also got one but found the fit ok for a large at 6ft, 33″ waist and a bit of a gut, only thing I found was a bit high in the front for my taste, I’m looking forward to sweating my 10 mile commute…

The thing worrying me is how well it will stand up to washing.

Cheers, Steve

andysredmini
    Free Member

Mines definitely going back. I tried it on again earlier and sat on the bike in the hall to try and make the wife happier about it having to go back. It’s a properly bad fit on me. Now you mention it the front is too high for my taste as well but that’s more personal. The rest of it is such a random shape. Because it’s tight across my shoulders it also pulls across my back. Looks like a stretched band. I’m also sending the gloves back. They felt ok initially but trying them on the handlebars they don’t seem flexible enough even after breaking in a bit to be gripping for a long time.
    I doubt I’ll be buying anything else from them. Shame as I have wanted the coat for ages.

dudeofdoom

The thing worrying me is how well it will stand up to washing.

Bought one last winter and don’t think I’ve dared wash mine….Slding down the road on it didn’t do it much good either and the rumours about it being a tad warm 🙂

I think the fits pretty bad cos it’s not a very stretchy material so you can’t get a nice aero fit

I have a love/hate relationship with mine – But Can definitely tell the difference riding in the dark with it, cars seem to being giving me a wider pass and it is mental reflective.

siontrack

Has anyone tried the planet x version? I’m liking the idea of the perforations for breathability but not sure how it would hold up in the rain?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Proviz Reflect 360 – Awful Fit?’ is closed to new replies.