Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Problems with my mate's wife
  • jahwomble
    Free Member

This thread was almost interesting at a couple of points,and has now clearly drifted back into tedium again once the pic of the least interesting group of people ever appeared. Anyone apart from Karl Malden wearing a trilby or reasonable facsimile thereof after 1963, deserves a kick in the chuff imho.;)

warton
    Free Member

what a shame my first post on here in months and it turns into a slagging match against the op, i should have known. STW forum is obviously full of people who don't have very interesting lives. The geeks of the MTB world.

sorry we couldn't stroke your very delicate ego. go back to that festival, everyone there loved you.

yunki
    Free Member

That festival photo looks pretty wild and free.. The Cardington Country Fete perhaps?

Cougar

The geeks of the MTB world.

Hey, I take offence at that! I don't know much about bikes.

grahamb
    Free Member

there's some interesting photos of a break in on that photobucket account 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

what a shame my first post on here in months and it turns into a slagging match against the op, i should have known

it would be charming naivety not to expect it and indeed you should have :o)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member

I'd met loads of people at the festival (who all thought i was the castrated dog's bollocks)and had a great time but wasn't expecting it to end like that!

I fixed it for you.

Posted 3 days ago

This was my rather brilliant post on this thread from 3 days ago. I don't feel enough people acknowledged my genius so I've posted it up again.

If you don't like it I don't much care as I helped an old lady in the supermarket yesterday and she said I was a very nice young man.

bomberman
    Free Member

Simon, i actually did expect a bit of advice, which i got along with a ribbing lol. It pains me to say this….. but you're right 🙄

The southern Yeti, you're not a milkman by any chance are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXIvckZ6tA

iDave
    Free Member

i think she's fit. i certainly would – crazy mad women are great

i'm assuming she's not waving to the clouds, but stating she wants another beer, or 'coo-eee we're over here'

and cannuck women are ace

back to the OP, maybe your habit is affecting your judgment a lot

go to the party anyway, it might be fun without charlie

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Problems with my mate's wife’ is closed to new replies.