Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • post your favourite optical illusions
  • MrAgreeable

Drac

or just look at the centre or don't move your eyes atall

That worked briefly for about 2 seconds and thought "wow she's going anti-clockwise" which then made my brain switch again and can't get her to do it any more.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i meant the spinney spiral thing, but i got a similar brain **** thing with the woman

alpin
    Free Member

at first the spinny woman ws going anti-clockwise. the GF saw her going clockwise. then read the spiel about it on the link and thought "how true", but later read something on wiki about the spinny woman and it said the left/right brain thing was bull….

tom84
    Free Member

the spinning woman is crazy! But i think glenh's are best especially the one where the colour dots magically disappear. Explain yourself you sorcerer!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

the colour dots thing is the brain having too little time to react to the colour change.

the grey background is made up of RED+BLUE+GREEN and the Purple of RED+BLUE

When you take away the purple and leave the grey the brain just thinks you've taken out RED and BLUE and left GREEN

the centre section of the eye is more sensitive to colour and has more densely packed light sensors so when you follow the dot round with your eyes you see purple and grey not green

tinribz
    Free Member

the blue and green are the same colour (I checked! twice).

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

which square is darker A or B ?

(answer: neither)

will
    Free Member

What… is A

And the woman is only spinning anit-clockwise. No was can she turn teh other way, i looked till my eyes hurt!

That blue and green one above as well! There different, surely?

GrahamS

LOL. You must look again young glasshopper 🙂

radoggair
    Free Member

that 2 lines are straight, not bent is rubbish. The lines are wider at the top than the bottom, i've just measured them. Therefore have to bend in towards the bottom. Spinny woman thing, always clockwise for me, and surely the colours are different ( green and blue)

GrahamS

The lines are wider at the top than the bottom, i've just measured them.

I think you are confusing "straight" with "parallel". They are not parallel, but they are straight even though they appear to bulge in the middle.

surely the colours are different ( green and blue)

Zoom in and you will see that the blue ones are green with a blue outline.

Spinny woman thing, always clockwise for me

apparently you're left brained and will is right brained. Or is it vice versa? The good news is that between you, you have a whole brain 😀

radoggair
    Free Member

apparently you're left brained and will is right brained. Or is it vice versa? The good news is that between you, you have a whole brain

Thank god for that. Which side says ' go for it, you'll make it ', and which says ' c'mon, who you kidding.. mortgage, car, job etc' ??

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘post your favourite optical illusions’ is closed to new replies.