Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Portable pressure washers…
  • PrinceJohn

Can anyone recommend one? I’m currently using a hand pressure pump thing & it’s not really cutting it, remember a few years ago the dirtworker was pretty big news, but what’s good these days?

hammerite
    Free Member

I have a Mobi, had it for about 5 years, no idea what newer versions are like. Works well, got it mainly for cleaning after CX races, now I mostly wait until I get home and just use a normal hose. Useful for taking on holiday if it might be to get access to a hose.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Have one of above and works a treat but have to plug into cigarette socket to run. When full up cleans five bikes

BlobOnAStick

I bought this one and it really very good. Added advantage is that you get to choose the size of the Gerry can (or even use a local stream/pond if you so desire.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I have the airace and it is good – when I looked it seemed to be the better made one and the pressure is pretty good.

I run it from a car jumper battery, or a mobi torch/battery thing i got in the CRC sale.

hainman
    Free Member

I have the Amazon job and it works a treat,plenty powerful enough and with a big water tank will do 3-4 bikes easy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Portable pressure washers…’ is closed to new replies.