Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Police colleagues became suspicious…
  • crapjumper
    Free Member

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the box then !

z1ppy

shit me, had he not seen Superman III?*

* for those too young.. guy hacks company accounts, turns up in a ferrari & get called into the boss…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Reminds me of a number of cases where Administrators/Accountants who have been working Charities have/had been syphening off the donations for their own benefit, then turning up in flash cars/extended holidays..

But this, well, this is plain stupidity, profitable though 😆

edlong
    Free Member

Reminds me of a number of cases where Administrators/Accountants who have been working Charities have/had been syphening off the donations for their own benefit, then turning up in flash cars/extended holidays..

There’s not a week goes by that I don’t read a news report about someone defrauding their employer, often for years before they’re caught, and more often than not accountants. I’m interested in why you single out charities though? As someone who works in the sector, I get relevant news digests etc. in my inbox, so I probably see more of the charity cases than most, but still wouldn’t have said they were more prevalent than in other sectors?

daleman
    Free Member

Moron.

NZCol

I might have once investigated someone who turned up to his middle management job in a battered Saab that he swapped 5km from work for a cracking 911 Turbo that he had in a garage, which he drove to his mansion. where he indulged in his passion for gambling. All based on fraudulent activity which ultimately killed the business.

winston
    Free Member

“”Let me reassure people that my counter-corruption team are on to people like Iqbal and there’s nowhere for them to hide.”

Hardly reassuring that it took until he started turning up for work in a Ferrari to bust him is it lads?

Morons the lot of them

easygirl

Winston your a tosser!
    Just saying like, I don’t know you , or anything about you, just thought I’d slag you off like you did to every single police officer in Great Britain.
    Moron

jekkyl

You’re*

easygirl

Jekkyl
    Sorry, was a bit angry when I wrote it you’re correct

maccruiskeen

[looks the other way while Jekkyl ‘falls down a flight of steps’]

🙂

easygirl

I’ll give him a push to help him along, like all police officers I am a mindless bully

MoreCashThanDash

A former colleague of mine ended up doing a stretch in Holloway after we discovered that she didn’t have a rich grandfather who had bought her her first house and the secondhand 911, as she had claimed.

My then boss and mentor topped himself about a year later when released on Police bail when we discovered how his wife’s business had been funded.

She sent their 9 year old in to the office to collect his dad’s personal effects. Hardest meeting I’ll ever have 🙁

jekkyl

😀
    [video]http://youtu.be/BO8EpfyCG2Y[/video]

easygirl

I knew an intelligence officer that was compromised by a local drug dealer, he ended up storing cocaine and heroin in his loft and giving details to them
    Ended up in prison for 2 years
    Was a genuine guy as well, drug dealer found him knocking off someone else wife, and blackmailed him.
    I’ve little sympathy for him storing the drugs etc, but must be an awful position to be in as a police officer

teasel
    Free Member

Superman III

🙂

Exactly what I thought.

Was a genuine guy as well, drug dealer found him knocking off someone else wife

Heh

somafunk

Yeah….. i had a laugh at that statement as well.

yunki
    Free Member

Was a genuine guy as well, drug dealer found him knocking off someone else wife

you really couldn’t make it up 😆

MrSmith
    Free Member

That’s hilarious, but seeing as there are no Education requirements to join the police it’s hardly surprising some ‘bright sparks’ end up on the front line.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Police colleagues became suspicious…’ is closed to new replies.