Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Pointing out that your thread has been done before….
  • mattbibbings
    Free Member

…. Is a very STW thing and I have yet to see it done in a useful or non-juvenile way.

I’m now waiting for the first smart ar5e to point out that this thread has been done before, at which point the universe will eat its own ironic head and disappear up its own ironic backside.

allthepies
    Free Member

Sensitive much ?

bruneep
    scotroutes

The mods are very keen to close duplicate threads, so anyone pointing it out is doing them a favour.

piemonster

…. Is a very STW thing and I have yet to see it done in a useful or non-juvenile way.

Are you new here?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Word

mattbibbings
    Free Member

Bruneep you bloody genius!

matt_outandabout

I find that you have to do a google site search, not use STW inbuilt search to check.
    And you many not find it funny, but I did… 😉

bruneep

Oh noes! here I go……………..

ross980
    Free Member

<Yawn>

piemonster

I find that you have to do a google site search, not use STW inbuilt search to check.
    And you many not find it funny, but I did…

The real trick is to not give a rats ****

Onzadog
    Free Member

I must admit, the forum is somewhat to blame when its own search is so effective. It’s silly that you get better results by coming out of the forum and using Google instead. Plus, some thread titles are less than descriptive.

bearnecessities

non-juvenile way

I am only interested in juvenile.

Hear, hear/chapeau/hazzah/boom/plop/word/+1/shit down their chimney/badger/IGMC

piemonster

I’ve always like your posts Bearneccesities

brakes
    Free Member

I am only interested in juvenile.

***GROOMER ALERT!***
    ***GROOMER ALERT!***
    ***GROOMER ALERT!***
    ***GROOMER ALERT!***

geoffj

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY [/video]

aracer
    Free Member

So you’re suggesting that it would be more useful not to tell the OP that the information is already available?

mattbibbings
    Free Member

So you’re suggesting that it would be more useful not to tell the OP that the information is already available?

No.

yossarian
    Free Member

You don’t sound that sure

D0NK

Dunno, i have clicked on a few threads and thought “this has been done to death”, if I can be arsed I’ll post up some info/opinion or maybe link to an old thread, but if not I will just ignore rather than bother posting “been done” as with JFGI it isn’t very helpful and a bit dismissive – just coz some are here all day everyday doesn’t mean everyone else is

CountZero

Bruneep = genius!

mattbibbings
    Free Member

^^^^^^^ this

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Pointing out that your thread has been done before….’ is closed to new replies.