Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pitch Pro owners question
  • sv

A Pitch Pro owner previously indicated that they had suffered severe cable rub along the rear brake hose somewhere. Who was it and which part of the frame needs protecting? Done the front end just want to finish the protection fest!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That was me.
    It’s not really ‘severe’ IMO, but you need to tape it off.

It’s on the inner chainstay where the hose passes/touches it. I just put a few layres of electrical tape over it.

forge197
    Free Member

I also found mine rubbed on the bottom bracket too, but on some bikes there is already some helitape type stuff protecting it.

sv

Cheers guys – any blemish is severe too me!!! Well until the first scrape/ding.

Great bike BTW, only been out once but really pleased especially the medium sizing.

flamejob
    Free Member

Whoo yay.. etc.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Haven’t noticed any cable rub on mine but have plenty of stone chips and some chain slap marks ….all part of owning a mountain bike !!

Love riding mine…even the daily commute is fun 😆

grumm
    Free Member

Christ I wish cable rub was the only blemish on mine – got a huge ding on the downtube now amongst other things.

forge197
    Free Member

mine looks tatty and it’s probably only done a few hundred miles so far, good miles though really good 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pitch Pro owners question’ is closed to new replies.