Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pike RCT3
  • boxxer7
    Free Member

Anyone herd a date yet, they were originally stating June?

LoCo
    Free Member

Mid July, have a load on pre order, including some for me 😀

Superficial
    Free Member

I almost want to buy a new bike so that I can have these forks.

Weird that they call them RCT3 though, when the damper is completely different to all the current (motion control) RCT3 dampers.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Does anyone know for a fact, whether or not you can space the travel down on these?

If the 650b version could be spaced down to 140 I’d consider them for a potential new build.

nedrapier

Any news on the black 2014 SIDs, LoCo?

fathomer

And my black Rev’s 😀

stim
    Free Member

I don’t think you can officially space the travel down. My ones are fixed at 160mm and only come with spacers to adjust the air spring volume. Perhaps there is scope for an unofficial mod though, but I’m sure that would give you warranty issues. The forks are super nice and the claimed weight is pretty accurate. Frustratingly I have not been able to ride them though due to a broken finger. My colleague has and had only good things to say about them, before breaking his arm! Maybe they’re a curse.

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi, any queries drop me a mail as on phone at weekends so can’t check lead times etc. pretty sure most things are coming in on the mid July drop from memory.
    I think the travel on the pikes will adjustable by different air spring systems probably in a similar way to the rev solo airs at the moment, parts lists aren’t available as yet so I’m not 100% on this but we’ll be ordering pore try much everything for them as I want start fiddling with them ASAP

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Any 27.5 ones coming in?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes, all models will be/ are still available when I checked earlier in the week (150, 160 & dual position)

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Cool

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pike RCT3’ is closed to new replies.